Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Kitchen Elf xu

Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain. Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain.

The Eclectic Collective SF

I love that there is chat software support available 24/7. It really makes it so much easier that whenever I have a question I can just pop onto the chat and ask it and get it answered in a few minutes or less. Such a huge difference from the way most support is run where you have to spend tons and tons of time looking up the answers yourself. The montly cost of the software felt really expensive to me at first but I think I'm really getting what I pay for with the chat support.

PopPinsAU

Customer service is 10/10. I had a small issue with variant mapping and it was fixed within 5 minutes. Amazing. Great app too!

Uluwatu Collection

very helpful application, good customer service and patient in helping solve all our problems, thank you.

Fancy Plants

Works well and easy to understand.
I would suggest a smaller tier subscription at $10 for 35 orders, as i’m currently doing around 30-40 orders per month so it’s not going to pay off the $39 charge for 100 orders.

Eve Pretty

For those who knows what they really need, it's the one and only app that works. I have tried all others, this one stand out. Support is really really super.

KIIKII OSAKA

Excellent app, made integration from Shopify to Etsy very easy and saved a lot of time manually creating listings

Relics Japan

I had a small problem but the customer service was great! Helped me solve it with no problems. Definitely recommend

Katie Kismet

It takes a minute to learn the app, but it's do-able and customer service has been super. Always available and so far have always solved my issues.

KankyCases

Great app and great service! Makes it super easy to add your product to Etsy, saves so much time as well when you just have to Synch it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37