Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

GAFFORELLI SRL

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Dicks By Mail - Anonymously mail a bag of dicks

Great app and support. They assisted in synching our orders and were very patient and helpful in doing so. Thank you.

Bottle Cap Swag

I've just activated the app so I can't say how things will go long term, but so far, the service and functionality provided seem very good!

Canvasful

I used this app to sync products to etcy, soo I don't have to rewrite all one by one. I rally like the speed and the simplicity of it.

MB Cork

I am selling on Etsy marketplace through my Shopify Store with the help of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I found this app on the Shopify store and I will recommend this app, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This app has all the feature that is required for all the people selling on Etsy, like Bulk Upload, costom pricing and inventory of products. Even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the inventory, and talking about the UI of the App it is very userfriendly and easy to Understand.

It took me just a few hours to understand the app, and then i saw the support chat option provided on the app. They helped to understand tha app and how to manage everthing in just few click.

Their support is very professional and friendly, and will assist you very patitenly and will give the answers of all your questions.
I am really luck to have this app in my Store.

Variety Corner Spot

Interval Watchmaking

Really happy with it so far. I can post from shopify to etsy no problem, however things sold on etse are not decrementing from shopify

Twisting Beauty, Treasure & Fashion

I used this app to get more traffic and sales. I will be sharing this with others that are interested

Skylar Milanz

this is pretty cool think this is the best it took me some time to figure out whats what but i got it. so great

SLAPSTA

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Etsy. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Etsy.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in your Shopify.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life. Whenever you face any glitch either a minute one also or any customization work, they are always there to give you the best that you are looking for.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11