Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Wild Flower Swimwear

I just used this app to upload all of my shopify products into an etsy store and it was very easy. So far so good

VIP Extensions

I think the support was above and beyond other apps i have used in the past.
Thank you guys for your help.

The Puppy Posh Boutique

Great assistance and customer service!!! The app is very convenient and customer service helped me set up the app step by step!! Thank you!!!

MangoAndMore

Works great. Easily syncs orders from Etsy to shopify. Customer service is always available and knowledgeable.

Australian Face Masks

Excellent customer support. Hands-on help + actionable in what they do. Try it for yourself and see.

Amorbella Covers

Very User Friendly with simple integration. I would definitely recommend Etsy. I like the fact that all material is easy to read with large font

3simplewrds.com

So far so good, everything was easy to set-up. Will definitely leave a fallow up on this review when I have used for the trial.

Päpo Products

Tech support was great on this, even though they knew I would only be using the free plan! They immediately responded to my questions and worked with me to get the app set up to my needs.

Out of Darts

This app has been a huge help in getting most of our listings over to Etsy. It's a little confusing at first, but the support team is VERY responsive and helpful.

Gracie Roze

Easy to connect and seems to do a great job as we add new items. The support was quick with online chat as I was working on adding items. The more I use it the more I love it. Selling on Etsy has helped our sales and makes this simple.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29