Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

ONE SHOT GOLF SHOP.

The Etsy marketplace integration is super fast and easy,
The account rep is knowledgeable and i highly recommend

ZUDO

This app is a lifesaver. It really allowed us to automate selling on ETSY. Shopify is our main platform so tracking inventory across both platforms was a pain until this app!

Customer support spent 3 hours helping us get everything set up and the post-sales support is amazing. He's messaged us several times to make sure everything is working properly.

I've never seen customer support like this and this app is a lifesaver. I highly recommend anyone selling on ETSY and Shopify to download this app! It will save you hours of work and money well spent!

Esquivel And Fees

Truly amazing app. Very easy to use and well thought out app. We could not do without this and I highly recommend to anyone who sells on Etsy. Support is 10 stars. They are extremely helpful and have solved every question I have had.

Basil & Co. Jewelry

Great app, great support team. I had some issues due to some old settings left on Etsy, and Jason from the support team helped me out with every step and fixed my shop integration. Definitely 5 stars! Thank you, Jason! Thank you, CedCommerce team!

irishchic.com

I have used cedcommerce other apps and was very happy. Etsy integration is not different. It does everything what it says it does. For those who have used cedcommerce apps I dont need to tell you about their customer services. For those who hasnt used cedcommerce yet, it is just brilliant. They answer your questions in real time, no waiting days for reply. Shivalika as always helped all the way with installing the app and all the set up needed. Keep up an excellent work.
IrishChic.com

LOVE GIFT HOME

The application is perfect to me. It has provided the ease to bring the products from my Shopify and list them on Etsy. I'd surely recommend the application as it will definitely be helpful to the sellers who want to grow their business. It had saved quite a manual work and the support was always available to provide you the best experience.
Cheers to the Developers for a wonderful application.!

Best Bongs And More

I am selling on Etsy commercial center through my Shopify Store with the assistance of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I discovered this application on the Shopify store and I will prescribe this application, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This application has all the component that is required for all the individuals selling on Etsy, similar to Bulk Upload, costom valuing and stock of items. Indeed, even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the stock, and discussing the UI of the App it is userfriendly and straightforward.

It took me only a couple of hours to comprehend the application, and afterward I saw the help talk alternative gave on the application. They assisted with comprehension tha application and how to oversee everthing in only scarcely any snap.

Their help is extremely expert and well disposed, and will help you patitenly and will offer the responses of every one of your inquiries.

I am truly karma to have this application in my Store.

DieRollerScheune

This application is great on the off chance that you are running an Etsy shop and a Shopify site. My fundamental issue was to monitor the stock on the two stages when something was sold and in the wake of introducing this application, I never again stress over it. It is a little hustle from the start to synchronize everything (making SKU's for everything and connection items) and to see how the application functions however once everything is set, it is running easily.

Client support is a standout amongst other I had. Answers in seconds at whatever point I required them and accommodating. They give you the alternative of Skype them however there was no compelling reason to since they are constantly online to visit with.

MaximusCorban

One of the amazing solutions I have used until now. Sometimes it is difficult to find an option that gives you everything to manage your account in one package, Etsy Integration is one of them.
I have listed my products on Etsy, it is giving me real-time syncing for my inventory from Shopify to Etsy. The best thing, I have some already listed products on Etsy and I link them to my Shopify store within one click.

If I talk about Pricing of the app, it might seem a bit costly as $60 per month but when I compare it to other solutions it really worth it because there is no additional cost to manage orders, managing inventory. Apart from this, it makes selling easy with additional features.

In the end, thanks to the support team. They have quite a knowledge about Etsy Marketplace and they also told me that how can I increase my sales on Etsy.

Well done guys.

The Updated Ones

A very smooth integration with shopify. Couldn't ask for anything more. Etsy is a great marketplace and shopify rules

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15