Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

Lama Foundation

The instant live support has been amazing and once I learned the app's format, it's been easy to add new items enjoyably. I tried another app, almost gave up on integrating with Etsy, so am doubly happy.

Luka

very helpful and kind
patient and fast
need to provide listing from low price to high
and easy sinc to pictures

Kitchen Light Co.

I love how easy the installation was, Im excited to connect my store to be able to sell right away. Im new to selling ecommerce and im motivated for the future selling Home Decor products on Etsy.

Malexy Soap Boutique and more

I used this app to help promote my business and so far I'm enjoying it. It's easy to understand. Best decision ever.

You Shop Outlet

The app is a user-friendly and easy to navigate. Product management is more convenient using this app. The app has profiling and import functionality which is great. It also offers hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace. Lastly, the customer support they have is superb and they attend to your needs as much as they can and are flexible and will not leave you until you have your problems solved.

NCYPgarden

1) The app look and feel
It is a little confusing for me but I still finish setting quickly. Compared with other app, this is easy to use.
2) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
I do not use this function and block it. So I have no idea
3) App Profiling and Import section functionality
I do not need that function.
4) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
It goes smoothly.
5) Flexible and helpful support
The support outstanding. It is available for 24/7. Highly recommend.

January 17, 2020

Dear NCYPgarden,

Thanks for rating us 5 stars. As you have mentioned that app is little bit confusing, we would like to know those particular sections for which you are facing difficulty to understand.

Apart from this, Profiling is a necessary step to perform before uploading your products on Etsy.com. It enables you to categorize the products which contain the same property. This allows you to put some set of rules on your categorized products so that you can show all the features of your products and list them in a much better way on Etsy.

Thanks for praising our support, we will always be there to help you throughout your selling journey.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Trendy Ninja

So far. The app is incredible. 1500+ skus added in seconds. No lag or wait time. I love etsy. I am on day one of my 7 day trial. Hope it continues great

Nanciagenteel

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Etsy. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Etsy.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in your Shopify.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.
I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

EZBUY SHOP

I use the app for both ebay and Etsy. The app is very useful and easy to operate, the team is excellent support and available and answers quickly and very professionally. I highly recommend it saves time.

Happyfrillsdesigns

Great customer service, this accomplished exactly what I needed to sync my shops. and relatively easy to transfer over digital downloads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12