Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mayday Games

Love this app, we are able to integrate our Etsy sales with our Shopify store for seamless shipping/integration!

Taylor & Tails Ltd

Absolutely fantastic support! I had some issues with syncing products and Manaswi fixed it in no time, even arranged a quick call and shared screen to explained the process. I rarely write reviews but this was impressive customer service. Thank you Manaswi

simply-eunoia-jewelry

I used this app and the customer service was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. There was a lot I didn't understand but they were able to walk me through the conversion. I would recommend them.

The Only Vintage

This app is really simple to use and the customer service is more than helpful I totally recommend using it for your eCommerce integration.

Fauna

Location France

Très bon application, complète. Parfait pour se développer sur Etsy sans se prendre la tête pour la logistique, la création des fiches produits etc. Je recommande !

rihoas

Location China

great app,very nice service, it helps me a lot, strongly recommend! so happy found this app, it save me a lot of time and energy!

RainSisters

Location Latvia

Best part of the app: all Etsy orders now show up (duplicate) as Shopify orders, allowing them to be shipped and managed all together (Shopify is our prime marketplace). Customer service is very good with getting errors sorted - they actually do it for you, not just guide to a description / FAQ :)

lillyrose

Location Netherlands

I had some trouble finding my way in this app, and managing the integration between shopify and etsy, but they helped my very well! Great customer service! 5 stars :)

INDIGOS UG

Location Germany

Wonderful app. Customer service very good. I can recommend. Makes working with etsy and shopify a lot easier.

ErikRayo.com

They offer amazing help, super quick customer service and the most helpful app to tranfer products to Etsy! They are GREAT!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105