Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

BeetleBeeDesigns

A bit new at setting up an online shop and their help has been constant and instant even when chatting at odd hours. I am just setting up my shop for the first time but so far impressed! Recently have been helped by Anyatra who was able to help delete all of my duplicate imports from etsy and correct my linked item issues - very happy!

Vista Blvd

Actually surprised with the support they offer. Constantly helping me with Etsy problems. Wish it offered a plan for smaller shops like me. But aside from that, you get what you pay for. It works as advertised. However, I do think if you work with a POD or similar, it may be easier to just link it to Etsy directly rather than funnel through Shopify. Up to you, though!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This app is so awesome! I wish I knew it existed when I decided to open up my Shopify store. Support is also super quick and helpful!

shiregifts1

Seems like an easy-to-use app and has a great support team. I've managed to start submitting my designs to Etsy without any problems.

draadiva

Good app to integrate etsy with shopify. easy to setup and use. Makes syncing of products so easy and easy to upload products.

MadebyGDIrons

Great App and implementation was simple, quickly upgraded my package to make the most of Etsy integration.

Jedbaby

My favorite app of the month. Support is so good! They are always there to help in chat. Easy to use, wonderful sales channel additional to our shop.

Apollo Tarot

I'm new to Etsy, and I had my first order there, so I'm testing this app, and so far, it seems to be the best one I've seen. And the support is quite helpful too.

FERMION

Good interface from Shopify to Etsy.
Able to sync everything. And also got very good support when I had questions and issues to solve.

The Crystal Cabin Uk

Being a technophobe I struggled at first but the prompt online support helped me by virtually setting up my profile. From one very grateful happy user. The customer service is second to none!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78