Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

Plus Is Me

Great and easy! It was very user friendly and connected with my shopify store with ease. I would be fabulous if the free trial was just as long as shopfiy or maybe even 30 days to really see how things work but overall great.

Maslover

So far so good! Customer service is amazing! I was quite apprehensive when purchasing this app but I have found it to be better than I had imagined.

Meraki Design Tribe

Using this app made it easy and seamless to transfer from Shopify to Etsy. Totally dumby proof :) Great job!

smallhipster

The app is great! It is very intuitive and allows you to list your products on Etsy very fast. My only problem was with Etsy itself. It seems that Etsy doesn't like the dropshipping model, so they cancelled my account. But this app is very helpful and works great if you meet all the Etsy Policies

The Daily Shine

Originally I was not happy at all about the experience. Then I tried the chat button and the team was ready and willing to help me. Great Experience.

Interemodeus

GREAT APP.................................................................................................

Clinks USA

This app syncs all my 1500 SKUs to etsy, and brings sales back in to Shopify, and once fulfilled updates etsy with the tracking number. It has been working well. I was initally a bit hesitant as their plans are structured so its much cheaper to sign up for a year, but the app is great and we have had good sales thru Etsy so I've just switched from monthly to annual billing to save 50+%. Support on the app is also good with 24/7 live chat. Thanks Moattar for your help recently.

RECVRD Apparel

So easy to integrate my Shopify store to Etsy in just a few simple clicks. I highly recommend this app to expand your selling platform.

Dear RECVRD,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Thanks,

Lisa’s Bling Boutique

I've been selling on Etsy for a while and looking for something that will sync my Etsy shop in near real-time with a website, and this is it!

Every time we have needed help with something, support is quick to respond and helps us immediately.

Dear Lisa's Bling Boutique,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support to our sellers so that don't face any kind of problem while using the app. We are sure that you will find our widget section helpful to check analytics for your products. So, don't forget to check it.

Thanks,

Dice Dungeons

The app has been working great for several months now. No issues, and when minor problems have occurred, mostly due to minor confusion, the support chat has instantly helped.

Highly recommend if you are looking to run a etsy store and dont' want any huge addition to your labor.

Dear Dice Dungeons,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution will always matter to us. Thanks for stay connected with us and raised your queries every time. It will make us more confident to help you more in Etsy.com.

Regards,