Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Hand Held Legend

Superb customer support. Easy to use. Helps to make selling on etys much easier withy inventory sync.

Vivian Lee Foundation

Just started using this but so far it is working nicely. The support team was very attentive and helped me get everything set up and squared away. Excited to be able to use this to sync our etsy and shopify channels.

Wholehearted Ink Las Vegas

Fast service and very helpful. I appreciate the support because the app is confusing for something without knowledge

Ziptup

This app is great and does exactly what it says it does! Vatsal Ranjan answered any questions I had and helped with everything I needed.

NewYork Shirt Company

It's been so long that I've searched for an all-in-one app that manages all my Stocks & Orders simultaneously. Luckily I find this app as recommended by a few of my friends who are already using it for a long. The Etsy Integration app is just WOW. A few simple steps and this app perfectly connects your Etsy Shop with your Shopify store. It pulls in orders Orders on time and allows you to fulfill everything from Shopify also the stock level remains in Sync. Accordingly, when it comes to bulk updates, the app saves a lot of time that you spent on Etsy to manually edit your Items one by one. Such a quality app developed by skilled Developers with fast, professional, and quality support. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Etsy Integration !!

Gitana Crystals

amazing customer service! I had a few questions and needed some help with my account, thanks Akbar Jafri for all your help!

iDoggos

This app is pure awesome! The team is super friendly and expert at what they do. The support is extremely fast. Thank you.

shopnoodo

Helpful add to synchronize Shopify and Etsy and their customer service is great! They have helped me with all difficulties or questions I've had.

Pet Creations Art Ltd

This app is amazing. Exactly what we needed! Any issues are quickly resolved by the support so a special thank you to Vatsal for the amazing support and for helping me!

Got Crypto Tees

Great app so far. Worked really well with Etsy and is really easy to use. Support is second to none.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57