Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Buddy Keychains

Mantasha helped me great support: Very easy to interrogate with Etsy with a click of a button all of your items will be synced from Shopify to Etsy or vise versa :D

Chamak-Dhamak

Transfering products from shopify to etsy was easy. I am also satisfied with the customer service via instant chat. I would highly recommend it to others.

Lexi Crafts

After setting everything up, this app is super easy to manage. The support is awesome! Every time I've needed help with something or just have a general question, I receive an instant answer via live chat support. I would definitely recommend this app to any Etsy user.

Cleopatra Jewellery

It works as advertised and the support is always there to help. I think I will opt for one of their plans now. Website: https://cleopatrajewellery.co.uk/

Lexi Sermis

Fast & easy setup in minutes. This app works as it should and their support is really awesome. The live chat is availaible 24/7. I had several questions and they could answer them all.
If you want an easy integration between shopify and etsy then you will need this app. It makes everything so easy.
Can recommend to 100%!

Rebel Threads Boutique

easy setup for my Shopify store! I highly recommend if you are wanting to grow your Shopify business.

Phigora

This is an amazing app works very well great customer service quick response time and very knowledgeable I recommend this company

Sexy Little Things

I love this app! I have been looking for an app that would keep the correct inventory on Etsy and this one does it! I would recommend this app to anyone who runs an Etsy store and a Shopify store. Linking the products is super easy.

Artzy Gifts

I used this app to help me move products from my Shopify Store over to Etsy and it worked like a charm. Help and support were immediate and Excellent. They went over and above to help me get my shop set up. Thank you.

Portraits by NC

Love how easy it is to implement the app and how well everything gets transferred from Shopify to Etsy. Customer support is great as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23