4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 29, 2019

Absolutely fantastic for syncing Shopify to Etsy! The app works like a charm, fast, reliable, very easy interface and saves you endless hours of manual work with few clicks.

I have tried using few other apps in the same category but this one is by far the best. No errors, just works without issues and makes your Etsy shop shine in minutes.

Also I have to give credits to the best customer support I ever received from a Shopify app developer (and I've came in contact with many). All my questions solved in minutes.

Must have, totally recommended !

Lefkara Silver Jewellery
Cyprus
4 days using the app
January 29, 2019

I use this app to have the ability to instanly start selling my products on Etsy. This app allowed me to seemlessly sync my entire store on Etsy without wasting hours building it from scratch. But the most awesome part is the technical support you get especially me not being a techie. I highly recommend this app.

GadgetClaus
Over 1 year using the app
January 26, 2019

Poor app! If your shopify titles are in caps, nothing will sync. customer support asked me to manually change over 500 listing titles before i could even begin the process! whats the point in this if im pretty much doing it myself?? and for that you will pay $30 usd per month! get real guys!

Marshmallow Studio
About 2 hours using the app
CedCommerce replied March 27, 2019

Dear Marshmallow Studio,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We were unable to list your products on Etsy and asked you to update your listings at the same moment because the Titles of your products were in capital alphabets. In this case, your products will be sync to the app but not on Etsy.com. Etsy Marketplace doesn't allow the listings (Product's Titles) with Capital alphabets. We had also informed you the same. Also, we have asked you that if you are unable to perform this, we will do this for you as customization from the app without any cost. But you didn't agree.

There are some guidelines provided by the marketplace and Shopify and we follow all those guidelines. Still, we would like to work with you once again.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

January 23, 2019

Very good system to list products to etsy which is not available elsewhere,

Lots of options withing the app for syncing specific data, and we can tailor it to our exact needs.

Well recommended.
www.CaseWarehouse.com

Case-chimp
6 months using the app
January 9, 2019

Had a lot of products to be transferred to Etsy and this app was a life saver. Saved hours of manual work. And support on this app is unbelievable. They were there every step of the way...No waiting!!! Very thorough and patient in making sure app is understood and easy to work with. I have never in 10 years had support like this. Great app and worth every penny.

Hot Head Fan
About 1 year using the app
December 19, 2018

Great customer service and great app! If you're looking to expand your sales channels I highly recommend this app.

Thread Domain
About 4 years using the app
Edited December 15, 2018

We spent days looking for the right app to sync our products with Etsy and thank god we came across this app. This is my first time leaving a review for any app, and we spend thousands of dollars a month on apps. Etsy Marketplace is by far the best app Shopify > Etsy ! they have one of the best customer support, email, skype even WhatsApp, you can reach out to them anytime. If you spend some time playing with the app and communicating with the amazing customer 1-1 support they give you, this app pays for itself within the first couple days you installed it.

**Note** We never before took the time to review any app, but after how much they been helping us and literally also teaching us how to properly list items on Etsy, we decided to take the time to thank the guys behind b leaving them 5 star review! U GUYS ROCK&ROLL!!! (Next Step Shopify > Amazon) :))

Libertee Shop
Over 1 year using the app
December 15, 2018

Great app if you want to add your Shopify products to your Etsy Store. I had some issues setting up, but support was great and walked me through all the issues.

Ana Silver Co
Over 4 years using the app
December 15, 2018

Awesome app for those selling on Etsy.com.

Gone are those days when people like me looks for an alternative that can help them to list their products on Etsy.com by just one click.

Finally I found the CED app - it not only helps me in listing my products but also managed my products from my Shopify store "Mega Save Wholesale & Retail" so I just need to fulfil my Orders on my store. So easy!!!

No need to create listing manually... No need to connect shipping software at two different place. Everything is being managed from my store.

Great thanks to CED team. Will be waiting for all the upcoming integrations they will have in future.

Thanks.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail
About 2 hours using the app
December 6, 2018

If you're using a Print on Demand supplier with their own Etsy integration, this app will duplicate their orders, screwing up your orders and accounting. NOT COOL.

Also, by selling POD, your inventory count is basically unlimited, but this integration doesn't know that. If you leave the inventory count at 0, then the order placed on Etsy will not be imported into your shopify store.

American Pride HQ
21 days using the app
CedCommerce replied March 15, 2019

Dear American Pride,

Thanks for sharing your concern. I would like to inform you that we had unaware that you were using POD, also you never informed us about the same. The basic function of the app is until you don't have SKU and inventory of SKU we can't fetch order from the marketplace. We sync everything from Shopify. At that time, we were also not providing support for POD.

In the current scenario, Etsy Marketplace Integration App is compatible with POD. So, I would like to request you, to give it another chance. We are always here to serve you.

Thanks,