4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, saving time with features like bulk product uploading, automatic inventory and price synchronization, and real-time error notifications. Its user-friendly interface, exceptional 24/7 customer support, and fair pricing are also valued. The app is beneficial for managing sales across multiple platforms and streamlining business operations. Its free plan, allowing 20 products to be listed on Etsy, is popular among merchants with a large product range.

December 21, 2023

Shubham helped me solve my problem and he was very informative and positive. He heard my issues and gave me solutions to fix my problems.

Windmoore Designs
About 2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Just used this app and the upload to etsy was easy

WeLoveGiftsToo
4 days using the app
December 19, 2023

Very useful tool for inventory management and the resources and team has been helpful whenever I had a question. They quickly took time to assist and help me get things sorted! Shikhar was fantastic. I’m glad that I utilize this app.

JEWISHJOY.co
8 months using the app
December 18, 2023

So far so good! I did have a few minor issues but support was very quick to respond and got it straightened out for me. I don't anticipate and major issues based on what I've seen so far. I recommend it!

Moon Vixen Witchery
About 2 hours using the app
December 15, 2023

We have used this app for a seamless integration. It's perfect for managing inventory stock levels from a single warehouse and without having to separate quantities for different platforms. The customer service and support is to a high standard and available 24/7. There are many other apps out there and this one appears to be very stable with more advanced functionalities. Keep up the great work!

Hayah Al-Muslimah
Over 1 year using the app
December 6, 2023

App is amazing. Saves so much time! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Their help is super responsive at all times of day/night and have always provided the solution I need when something comes up I can't figure out. Shout out to Riya, the last CS who helped me. Took like 2 minutes for a fix I couldn't figure out that ended up saving me hours and hours of work.

Special Things For All
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Works very well, I like this app. Would highly recommend. Excellent customer service each time. Last time Shikhar was very patient and gave me very good advice. Will keep using. Appreciate the service they do for small businesses.

US Citrus Nursery
7 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Shikhar was very helpful in getting my inventory mapped properly! Thanks again!

40rty Calling LLC

France
About 2 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Nice App !
and really good customer service, with a chat who replies really fast to our questions :)
I recommend!