Reviews (1,762)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 30, 2024

Great app, simple to set up, support is great!

True North Map Co
4 days using the app
January 30, 2024

son los mejores del mundo.

INSHEMIAMI
About 3 years using the app
January 29, 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Almost 2 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
Over 1 year using the app
January 22, 2024

I'm impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team. I had an issue in the interface and got a quick reply over email. When that didn't work to solve the issue, I was able to schedule a quick call with a knowledgable rep who solved the issue for me via Google Meet. Would recommend. :)

Tenjiflora
1 day using the app
January 22, 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully
4 months using the app
Edited January 26, 2024

We have use this app for a few years and it works great. The reason for my review is a recent issue we had. According to the developer 'due to unforeseen circumstances' the app duplicated an Etsy order twice. This happened in the past and we just didn't follow through as the order was under $20. This time, the order was over $50. We reached out to the seller and they just closed my case the first time. I re-open the case and ask for my money back for the duplicate order and they offered to give us extra products on our plan or use their tik tok account which any of these are the solutions we need. Their app duplicated an order, so we expect them to pay for the error, in this case our money back.
They just refused to pay.
We just want users to be aware of this issue, watch your orders to make sure there is no order's duplication that will cause a loss for your business and the developer will not be accountable for such issue.

UPDATE 1/26/24- After submitting my first review with 1 star, they approved to refund from the duplicated order. I didn't like to be pushed to publish a bad review in order for them to make the right decision, this decision should be done the first time I reached out, recognized the mistake, pay me for it and move on.
The app is truly great, didn't have issues other than 2 duplicated orders. It runs very smoothly, support is always available and glad they were able to refund me.
Giving it a 4 star because all the hassle they made me go through instead of doing the right thing the first time.

Guelaguetza Designs
Over 2 years using the app
January 19, 2024

Fantastic app and support

Williamsons Factory Shop
Almost 2 years using the app
January 18, 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING