4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration between Shopify and Etsy, enabling bulk product uploading, automatic inventory and price synchronization, and error notifications. Its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and efficient performance are also praised. The support team is often commended for their promptness and knowledge. Merchants find the app's ability to manage product categories, attributes, and shipping in bulk, as well as its capacity to sync orders and update products on both platforms, extremely useful. Additional features include direct editing of the Etsy shop within the app, email alerts for unsynchronized orders, and a single click solution for integrating all Shopify items into the Etsy platform. The app is valued for its comprehensive set of functions, robust features, and excellent support.

December 6, 2023

App is amazing. Saves so much time! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Their help is super responsive at all times of day/night and have always provided the solution I need when something comes up I can't figure out. Shout out to Riya, the last CS who helped me. Took like 2 minutes for a fix I couldn't figure out that ended up saving me hours and hours of work.

Special Things For All
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Works very well, I like this app. Would highly recommend. Excellent customer service each time. Last time Shikhar was very patient and gave me very good advice. Will keep using. Appreciate the service they do for small businesses.

US Citrus Nursery
7 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Shikhar was very helpful in getting my inventory mapped properly! Thanks again!

40rty Calling LLC
3 months using the app

PARFAIT JE RECOMMANDE CETTE PERSONNE

Elégance 26
France
About 2 months using the app

Nice App !
and really good customer service, with a chat who replies really fast to our questions :)
I recommend!

All the ways to say
France
9 days using the app
December 1, 2023

Easy to use and set up, their support is world-class.

Jaques of London
5 months using the app
November 30, 2023

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the Ced Commerce team for a full year now, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Throughout this time, I've encountered diverse and valuable support from the team, but what stands out the most is their unwavering commitment to ensuring the success of our Etsy shop.

My main point of contact, Anyatra, has proven to be an invaluable asset. Not only is she a consistently reliable supplier, but her dedication to going above and beyond in assisting me with the intricacies of integrating Shopify and Etsy has truly set her apart. It feels as though she works tirelessly, always available to provide support and consistently willing to invest the extra effort in tackling challenges.

Anyatra's work ethic is commendable, seemingly working around the clock to ensure our needs are met. Her accessibility and willingness to explore different ideas and solutions have significantly contributed to our overall success. If you find yourself in need of specific Etsy shop integration expertise, I wholeheartedly recommend working with Anyatra at Ced Commerce. Her commitment to client success and proactive approach make her an invaluable partner in navigating the complexities of e-commerce integration. Cheers to a year of fruitful collaboration!

My Store
Bangladesh
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 1, 2023

happy to be on etsy

Bra Tenders NYC
2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Very happy with the app so far! Everything syncs perfectly. Works well and support has been very helpful the few times I've had to talk with them about things that've come up. Nice to be able to chat when problems arise!

Shop Artsy Chicks Rule
5 months using the app
Edited January 27, 2024

Customer service is excellent! This really helps me manage my Etsy shop with my Shopify shop. It saves me so much time. Highly recommend! Updating to say that the service continues to be excellent. This app saves me SO MUCH time!

Fabric Geek