Reviews (1,762)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

November 24, 2023

The customer service is the best. 10 second response time for first message.

Global evka
Over 1 year using the app
November 22, 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery
7 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Great app! highly configurable, and very helpful support team. UI is a little clunky but the app serves it's purpose perfectly.

WoodLab
Over 1 year using the app
November 16, 2023

This app is very help upload the products automatically from the Shopify. It saves me lot of time on product listing. it would have been good if they have below features.
1. Automatically sync the product details with Etsy
2. Not able to delete the products from the App
3. There should be auto add new products based on some conditions.
4. They can have better way of mapping the shopify product attributes to Etsy attributes.

Varman Fashions
About 1 month using the app
November 15, 2023

The app is very useful. I use it to list products to Etsy in "draft" form and then refine the final listing in Etsy. This allows me to get the photos and the attributes perfect in Etsy as they are slightly different to Shopify. I have configuired the app keep inventory up to date in Etsy (from Shopify) and maintain pricing (you can disconnect pricing at the product level if you want to provide separate pricing in Etsy). The app does a perfect job of importing orders back into Shopify when a new order is received. I currently have to manage refunds separately, it would be great if refunds were fully integrated with Shopify in future, but its not a big deal to be honest! Overall, an excellent intrgration app and the support is great: if you can't figure out how do something simply ask a question in the live chat window and the answer comes back within a few minutes!

Corset Story UK
About 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

Ritik helped me restore my store when I thought it got shut down. Thank God for Ced Commerce. They are always there to help. Highly recommend.

Fantzyplantz
19 days using the app
November 11, 2023

Perfect support at every time! Special thanks to Anyatra, she helped us fast and very very friendly.

So-riecht-die-Welt
Germany
About 1 year using the app
November 10, 2023

Best one out there for Etsy integration

Tradition Sports
5 days using the app
November 10, 2023

"I had the pleasure of working with Ardarsh the last couple of days who provided exceptional customer service. His patience and dedication in guiding me through the process of navigating this new app for my etsy store were truly commendable. He jumped on google chats , shared screenshots to guide me and answered questions through the help desk no matter how many questions I had. As a new business owner , I value professionalism and approachability, and Ardarsh embodied both qualities. I appreciate his commitment to ensuring that I felt confident and informed every step of the way when I became frustrated and wanted to give up on the app, he is the reason why I am able to utilize the app to benefit my shopify integration with my etsy store. Thank you Ardarsh for the outstanding support!"

MAIROYAL HOME DESIGNS
10 months using the app
November 6, 2023

This app has been very helpful. The customer service is top notch. I have been using it for integrating Shopify with Etsy. The process was really smooth and easy to understand. Thank You so much for everything.

The Pen Life