Etsy migration ‑ Auto Import

Etsy migration ‑ Auto Import

by Electric Borneo Cat

Import your Etsy products with a few clicks

Squatchy Outdoor

That was so easy! What a great time saver and it worked exactly as promised. Perfect for moving listings from ETSY to your Shopify store

November 19, 2020

Hi, thank you a lot for your feedback! We are delighted that the application met your expectations. If you have any idea on how the application can cover your needs better - do no hesitate to give us a note!

UkrainianFlowersShop

I can totally recommend the app. Importing products for the second time already and it goes just flawless!

Jingle Bell Junkie

We were importing over 1200 listings from Etsy and tried a different app. We ran into some issues and it just wouldn't work for us (most of the other apps seem to want you to have to rewrite your csv, not this one!!!) Moved over to Etsy Migration and they helped us work through the issues step by step. No matter if you are just starting out or have a large shop to import from Etsy this app is wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about the communication level from them, assistance and price! Would DEFINITELY recommend this app to anyone migrating from Etsy.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We were happy to see it!
We are glad to hear that our app helped you to build your presence on Shopify! We wish you great sales! It was a pleasure working with you.

Electric Borneo Cat team.

Embark Art

I love this app, its really simple and straight forward. I tried another one earlier today and it was frustrating and expensive - this one was exact opposite
thank you!

August 28, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are glad you like the app and that it helps you to run your business!

Beaverhead Treasures LLC

Watched the youtube videos before using the app. Most of my listings are variations. Here are some of the particulars of how the import maps.

I matched based on SKU and only imported physical products from Etsy.

Title, description, SKU, quantity, price, photos all correct.
Physical product is checked.
Compare at Price is zero.
Cost per Item is zero.
Charge Tax on this product is checked.
Track Quantity checked.
Continue selling when out of stock is blank (not checked).
This is a physical product is checked.

Product Type is blank, so this needs to be set. Maybe a category mapping could be added in the future.

Photo alt tags are blank, so that needs to be set. I would request that the title be entered as the alt tag for the first photo and all remaining photo alt tags be left blank.

Weight did not populate (set to zero), so that needs to be entered. I would request that this be pulled from Etsy if it is set in Etsy.

Vendor = Etsy Shop Name
Active = Online Store, Inactive to all other selling platforms
Country of Origin is blank.

Etsy Tags are populated in Shopify Tags. (This isn't good for me, but may be okay for you.) I would request that this population be optional based on an import flag. So many of the website themes and apps use the tags for different purposes.

Please note that I do not have different photos for each listing variation, so I can't say if that will come through correctly.

I identified all the imported listings in Shopify based on my Etsy shop name, then made everything unavailable. Made the necessary changes then activated.

Tested adding 1 new product in Etsy so see how long it would take the app to recognize a new SKU. It took about an hour, I can live with that.

I am a happy camper. This is the best overall Etsy import I have been able to find.

** One more note: Found that a Shopify collection is created using the Etsy Section name. I already had a collection with the same name that populates products automatically. The import created a duplicate collection that is active "online", inactive on all other sales channels. Import should probably check to see if the collection already exists before creating a duplicate.

August 4, 2020

Thank you for taking time and writing this review!
When we first released the app, we set some defaults that seemed reasonable for us—hoping that eventually, we will hear from our customers and add the necessary options. We have noted your requests and we will work on adding these features.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

So far it's been super easy to figure out and import. I also noticed using this app where i had errors on items that were already on both but i had a typo in the sku. They didn't need to be imported, i just needed to correct my skus to match. Thanks for this great app. will save me lots of time.

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We want our customers to be successful.
If you will ever have trouble with our app - we are here to help you.

Maylie&Lou

Highly recommend this app, very easy to use. I need to import my etsy listings to my shopify store in French, Andrii has quickly ansewered my question and sloved the problem. Thanks very much.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We want our clients to be successful! According to your feedback we are moving in a right direction. Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Cheers!

calacaceramicart

Used this app to copy my Etsy listings to my new Shopify shop. Product descriptions handled correctly, SKUs are there, variants supported. I can import new Etsy listings and keep my shops in sync! Thank you!

February 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our application solves your problem. Please let us know if you have an idea on how to make our application even better for your use case.

Cheers,