EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

Le Marché de le HYPE

easy quick to install, it's already on-line !!!! nothing more to say to get to the minimum characters !

BERLIN BOW

Great job & working app. No problems. I use it for two shops and everything is okay. I recommend this app further.

Marelii

Nice App. Very simple to use. I enjoy this cookie Bar. I use this app for all my online-stores. Thanks!

mywhiskystuff

This app is very easy to use and the job is done! Highly suggested to everyone needed. Thank you for your help.

Casual Sheep

Recomand this app. I would like if it was possible to change on wich side the button displays. Good job!

Booktilla®

Utile, semplice e ben fatta. Ulteriori possibilità di personalizzazione possono certamente essere gradite, ma di per sé va già bene così

El Gatito Malo

Me gusto mucho fue muy rapida no sabia que existieran app asi doy las gracias a todo el equipo que la haya hecho.

katoenwinkel

The app is very easy to use, I could easily adjust it to match my site. Thanks for making life easier!

Les P'tits Fouets

I used this cookie bar on my website. It's very easy to install. I would recommend it to all new web shoppers. Thanks for the job!

islendingur

I really like this app. Simple to set up and easy to manage. We all know that simple is best way to go.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 527 528