EU Cookie Bar GDPR , 3 048 avis

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 2 septembre 2020

Cookie bar keeps showing when I visit it from the US, even though I have the "show in EU only" option on. So it's probably showing in other countries unnecessarily, too. Emailed for help, but got an auto reply that said they don't provide email support.

Royale with Tees
États-Unis
18 octobre 2019

App those what it meant! But the problem is that i set up "Show banner just for EU countries" option.. but it still shows on non EU countries and is affecting my CR.

It appears in US and Latam.

Wanda Supply
États-Unis
12 novembre 2017

beaucoup de mal a visualiser lors du parametrage les differentes barres

Tiki Deal
France
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2019

I don't see the Cookie Bar on the website. I am in the EU and it is at 66%? Fill up Fill up Fill up Fill up

Art Definition
Pays-Bas
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 novembre 2020

Helpcenter in the App is not working and the Cookie Bar shows in Switzerland also, that isn't part of the EU. I found that out after 2 months and never wanted my swiss customers to see that, because i know it has impact on the conversion, even if its low. But because of the missinformation i didn't knew it.

BERGLUST
Autriche
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2018

Did not work for me. Like the customization features. If only it displayed on my site. :( I'm using Parallax 3.4.2 - April 19th, 2018.

Moss Led
21 février 2018

Non sono riuscita ad abilitarla, perciò non saprei recensirla

Progettiandprodotti
Italie
15 avril 2019

it falls off the home page a bit too often, which is just a tad annoying. Why do I need to leave a longer review - get this fixed

Saint Iris Adriatica
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2018

just downloaded it so i don't know whether its good or bad. lets see how it works out. it lets you c

Screerock Apparel
Royaume-Uni
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2019

Não esta querendo traduzir, para celular aparece muito grande, dificultando a visualização da pagina de vendas

Atual Smart