Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3.094 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 60% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 28% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de janeiro de 2024

It works, it's free, awesome support chat, easy and fast installation... What else do you want?
I 100% recommend it.

Elena Busto - Essential Beauty
Espanha
7 dias usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 22 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks a ton for recommending us! We're thrilled you love our app and chat support. Happy to make things easy and fast for you!

28 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer support. Technical issues solved within minutes on several occasions.

Avelena
2 dias usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 30 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're committed to providing excellent customer support and swiftly resolving technical issues. If you ever encounter more, we're here to help!

14 de outubro de 2023

I had some trouble changing my currency, the steps in the guide didn't look the same on my computer and i couldn't find how to do it. I had it fixed simple and fast by your support Jon, how helped me. Thank you for you service!

LYS-UPP
Suécia
3 meses usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 17 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have provided you with a quick and effective solution. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

3 de janeiro de 2024

i recommend this app, got a walktrough all the way trough the installing process.
Also had a little issue with installing it, but EJ helped me within several minutes, and on top of that, he also gave me some extra tips to build my store.

MAMBO Nederland
31 minutos usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 5 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for recommending us! We're glad to have been able to assist you swiftly with the installation and offer extra tips for your store. Your success is our priority!
- Kevin & Nova Apps-Team

28 de setembro de 2023

Great support experience from the team, I thank Jon for his helpfulness in solving my problem. About the app I have yet to test it well but I feel it will be fine.

Calidie
Itália
3 meses usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 29 de setembro de 2023

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for choosing our app and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. If there's anything else we can do along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

8 de dezembro de 2023

they helped me in less then 2min. Great job guys, this app works for me.

SALOVE
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 11 de dezembro de 2023

We're glad to have assisted you so quickly! Thanks for the shout-out, and we're thrilled our app is working well for you.

5 de janeiro de 2024

I had a little problem and Jon helped me and he was super, efficient and quick! Thank you so much, glad to have downloaded this app!

PawBristle Boutique
Itália
11 minutos usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 8 de janeiro de 2024

Your satisfaction is our top priority! We're glad to have been of help. Thank you for choosing our app and for your kind words!

19 de janeiro de 2024

Quick app to install, I requested help from the support team who were very responsive.

Bodha Drinks
Reino Unido
31 minutos usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 22 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad you found the app quick to install and our support team responsive. If you need more help, just give us a shout! 😊

31 de janeiro de 2024

Its great! Lovely service as well.

LDGoods
1 dia usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks a bunch! We're thrilled you love our app and service. Your support means the world to us! 🌟

24 de outubro de 2023

Jon fue muy amable y me ayudó rapidamente con el problema que yo tenia.

Lil Creative Handmade
Espanha
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Nova Apps deixou uma resposta 25 de outubro de 2023

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Nos alegra saber que pudimos ayudarle. Esperamos poder servirle nuevamente en el futuro. -Kevin