Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3,097 条评论

• 7% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月22日

J'ai désinstallé cette application mais elle continue d'être active sur ma boutique. comment est-ce possible que quelque chose qui n'est plus là continue d'être là quand même?

Dans la besace du p'tit Poucet
法国
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月23日

Hi there,

I've carefully reviewed your recent feedback regarding our app, and I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've encountered.

Upon reviewing your website, we did not find any traces of our cookie app remaining. It seems that our app's code has been successfully removed from your store. However, to provide you with the most accurate assistance, we kindly request a screenshot of the issue you mentioned in your review.

Without a visual reference of what you are experiencing on your end, it is challenging for us to pinpoint the exact problem and provide a solution. Your cooperation in providing a screenshot of the issue would greatly assist us in resolving this matter efficiently.

Though our app is completely free, it is by no means an app that we neglect, and we take issues such as the one you're experiencing very seriously and would love to get to the bottom of it.

Waiting to hear back from you soon. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,
Pat

2017年12月29日

Stops download at 33%. And why does it need order information?

Techofyoung
芬兰
5年多 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2018年6月8日

It doesn't seem to work. only pops up when it feels like it

Hemsley Organic
4年多 人在使用应用
2019年6月21日

Easy to use but not tested yet as the comment is mandatory before the installation, lets see how it works

Horticultura LED
西班牙
接近4年 人在使用应用
2018年8月12日

writing a review before seeing the app in action is ridiculous.

Ryoko Bags Uk
3年多 人在使用应用
2018年5月23日

Not sure if it's working. I went through the set up procedure - but when I check my store - I do not see the pop-up. Spent 10-minutes on this so far. Is it working? don't know yet. I will revise this review if I get this thing to work.

Practical Disaster Planning
美国
2018年4月18日

Doesn't work for me i'm being forwarded to a blank page. You get an automated email saying they don't respond to this support you have to contact them through the app, the app forwards you here for support!

Lady Days Cloth Pads
2019年8月8日

It doesn't work. Impossible to finish the download..
This was recommended on youtube by a nice blogger. I Don't understand the bug!

Nomad Tribe Swim
瑞士
编辑时间:2018年9月10日

Vous me demander de vous donner une note. hors que je vient d'installer. Je n'arrive pas a installer l'applique. Me dit que je suis à 66%

Exclusif Boutique
法国
1年多 人在使用应用
2017年12月1日

As others have said, it's really difficult to leave a positive review when the installation process stalls at 33%.

I'll review again if it decides to work but it doesn't fill me with any confidence.

Uramermaid