Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3,096 条评论

• 7% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月19日

It works, it's free, awesome support chat, easy and fast installation... What else do you want?
I 100% recommend it.

Elena Busto - Essential Beauty
西班牙
7天 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月22日

Thanks a ton for recommending us! We're thrilled you love our app and chat support. Happy to make things easy and fast for you!

2024年1月28日

Great customer support. Technical issues solved within minutes on several occasions.

Avelena
2天 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月30日

Thank you for your kind words! We're committed to providing excellent customer support and swiftly resolving technical issues. If you ever encounter more, we're here to help!

2023年10月14日

I had some trouble changing my currency, the steps in the guide didn't look the same on my computer and i couldn't find how to do it. I had it fixed simple and fast by your support Jon, how helped me. Thank you for you service!

LYS-UPP
瑞典
3个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2023年10月17日

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have provided you with a quick and effective solution. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

2024年1月3日

i recommend this app, got a walktrough all the way trough the installing process.
Also had a little issue with installing it, but EJ helped me within several minutes, and on top of that, he also gave me some extra tips to build my store.

MAMBO Nederland
31分钟 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月5日

Thanks for recommending us! We're glad to have been able to assist you swiftly with the installation and offer extra tips for your store. Your success is our priority!
- Kevin & Nova Apps-Team

2023年12月8日

they helped me in less then 2min. Great job guys, this app works for me.

SALOVE
大约1小时 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2023年12月11日

We're glad to have assisted you so quickly! Thanks for the shout-out, and we're thrilled our app is working well for you.

2023年9月28日

Great support experience from the team, I thank Jon for his helpfulness in solving my problem. About the app I have yet to test it well but I feel it will be fine.

Calidie
意大利
3个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2023年9月29日

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for choosing our app and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. If there's anything else we can do along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

2024年1月5日

I had a little problem and Jon helped me and he was super, efficient and quick! Thank you so much, glad to have downloaded this app!

PawBristle Boutique
意大利
11分钟 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月8日

Your satisfaction is our top priority! We're glad to have been of help. Thank you for choosing our app and for your kind words!

2024年1月19日

Quick app to install, I requested help from the support team who were very responsive.

Bodha Drinks
英国
31分钟 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月22日

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad you found the app quick to install and our support team responsive. If you need more help, just give us a shout! 😊

2024年1月31日

Its great! Lovely service as well.

LDGoods
1天 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月2日

Thanks a bunch! We're thrilled you love our app and service. Your support means the world to us! 🌟

2024年1月28日

Fast reply, i got what i wanted perfect support

Rusmart
匈牙利
15分钟 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年1月30日

We're thrilled you received perfect support! Your satisfaction is our goal. If you ever need assistance again, just let us know.