Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3,130 条评论

整体评分
4.5
每个评分等级的数量
  • 60% 的评分是 5 星
  • 28% 的评分是 4 星
  • 7% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年3月20日

Alex and her team really helped me out after a major cookie error caused our site traffic to drop by 90%!

Thanks so much guys!

Novomins Nutrition
英国
3年多 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年3月25日

Wow, we're so glad we could help get your site back on track! A 90% drop is no small feat to recover from. Thanks for the shoutout, and we're here anytime you need!
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年4月12日

簡単で使いやすいアプリです。
不明な点があった時も、親切に回答いただけました。

LEAF ENERGY(リーフエナジー)公式サイト
日本
大约2年 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年4月15日

ご意見ありがとうございます! 私たちのアプリが使いやすく、私たちのチームがお手伝いできることを嬉しく思います。 😊
- Kevin & Nova Apps チーム

2024年2月27日

very good

Bohotusk
英国
4年多 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月28日

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年3月28日

Application simple et intuitive ! J'ai eu un problème avec un double affichage de la banner et Jon a été ultra réactif. Problème résolu en 10min je n'aurais pas pu espérer mieux.

Oria & Co
法国
1年多 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年3月29日

Je suis ravi que vous ayez trouvé notre application intuitive et notre assistance rapide ! Vôtre satisfaction est nôtre priorité absolue. Merci d'avoir partagé votre expérience!
- L'équipe des applications Kevin et Nova

2024年3月7日

My support person Therese was awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure that I got a tricky issue figured out. Support was very quick even though I contacted them at 3am in the morning. The app is easy to use and offers the needed customization settings without being overly complex.

Native Dog Food
美国
6个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年3月8日

We strive to provide our customers with efficient and reliable service around the clock, and we're glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the awesome review!
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年1月31日

Réponse rapide et efficace, merci Jon !

Nautistore
法国
1年多 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月1日

Vous êtes les bienvenus! Heureux de pouvoir vous aider rapidement et efficacement. Si vous avez besoin d'autre chose, faites-le-nous savoir.
- L'équipe des applications Kevin et Nova

2024年2月13日

super

MagieSkin
奥地利
5个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月14日

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way!
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年4月7日

Fast and professional help from Izzy

Perffugo
立陶宛
大约1个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年4月8日

We're thrilled you found our support fast and professional! Thank you for your kind words. Let us know if you need anything else! 😊🚀
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年3月13日

I could not get the cookie app to show on my website, but after chatting with Yaci- a very friendly support- the app was showing on my website. Thanks again Yaci for the Great Support.

hallomarena.nl - De Hipste en Leukste Trends en Gadgets Winkel
荷兰
大约2个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年3月15日

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for the kind words. If you need anything else, we're here for you. 😊
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

2024年2月20日

Fast reply and good informations bb

StyleKorean FR
荷兰
3个月 人在使用应用
Nova Apps已回复 2024年2月22日

Happy to hear you found our replies quick and informative! Thanks for the shoutout. If you need anything else, we're here for you!
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team