Booster: EU Cookie Bar GDPR

Booster: EU Cookie Bar GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

Evilrpm

With time was find that working not correctly .. sometimes it show up but sometimes is losts.. better reccomend look at other app .. whitch also added pages to allow customets requesting download data.. the thirt app whitch working or not working from that developers .. dont recommend..

SoFitday

This application helps visitors to my site . We just ask if you would consider leaving a review if you like the app :)
lucking

Screerock Apparel

just downloaded it so i don't know whether its good or bad. lets see how it works out. it lets you c

Net & Tiedy

App installed. I enable in on my boutique. Unfortunately, when I browse my website, I do not see the cookie bar. Very strange. I have just sent an email to the Shopify team. Let's see...

Pebbles Baby

I installed the app after a website revamp, everything ok until few days ago that the bar would pop up to me, I sent an enquiry and they basically sent an automated e-mail saying they were too busy with more than 100k users and that I should go to the help centre to find my answers.

MOJO Nutrition Shop

First of all. This is one of the best apps for cookies. But this is not GDPR. There is no option for decline or custom options for customers.

We need it.

Radhica

A fantastic app when it worked. Yesterday, as others reported, the app crashed our store that is running on the Debut theme. We had to uninstall it. As Booster is understandably unable to give support to the freemium users, I wish you read these and report somewhere if it is safe to re-install – we'd love to use it again. Many thanks!

soonmama - Дрехи за бременни и кърмещи

Worked well in the beginning and its design is beautiful.
But unfortunately it caused a website crash and we will have to delete it.

Bare

This app worked well until a day ago when their API expired, causing our store to crash. We lost revenue, and our Facebook Pixel is now kinda messed up as well. This was something that should not have been overlooked by the app developers - it cost affected stores thousands or more in damages!

Skate Shoping

La aplicacion parece interesante, estoy en perido de pruebas y a ver que tal va. Espero que me sirva de ayuda, proximamente cuando ya la haya probado bien volveré a comentar la experiencia y a ver si puedo ayudar a las demas personas