EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

Nomad Tribe Swim

It doesn't work. Impossible to finish the download..
This was recommended on youtube by a nice blogger. I Don't understand the bug!

Jungle Bee

does not work properly. For Businesses based in europe not a good app. the link to the european commission page is not working. We've already received complains because of this. not good. We have to remove this app from all our shops

NextSmarthome.com

This does not appear to block cookies prior to the visitor providing consent so it doesn't really let you comply with GDPR requirements.

2BigFeet

Company refuses to provide support. I have checked the option "Show banner just for EU countries" but we are still seeing the banner in the US on multiple computers and devices. That option is clearly not working.

Response I got requesting support - "with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support"

So app doesn't work as advertised and company refuses to provide support. Would give zero stars if I could.

CASSY

Chargement bloqué à 66 % même après avoir mit un avis. La barre s'affichait les premiers jours et depuis plus rien. Dommage. De plus, pas de service client si nous sommes pas acheteur.

Mein-Barber-Store

Funktioniert gar noch nicht, muss eine Bewertung abgeben bevor es fertig installiert ist, sonst lässt es sich gar nicht installieren....

Horticultura LED

Easy to use but not tested yet as the comment is mandatory before the installation, lets see how it works

godvaar

The app seems fine, except for the fact that is not working. I`ve filled in all the info, switched on both buttons, refreshed many times: no Cookie Bar on my website...

ANASTASIAH

hftxfcb jdcvhbklkmm;:; nvsestfijo,, fezesfctfyvdr dfxsefdxfghgffhvv,gcgfxfhghguhj ghgxdfxhgv bvxffh tfjkyutytdrfcghvubjghgcj gu

BriBcha