EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

johnnydabb

Not sure yet, but seems ok! Even though we linked to a privacy policy page, it seems that changes in the app are not saved.

Rokbay

Im cheking it out, Cant say its good or bad.. Need time.. Its not really nice to give a review as a must before using it-

Hundred Trendz

I don't see the banner guys where is the banner, I enabled but I don't see banner ...

Shein Vip

yea me han obligado ah escribir esto para que no salgan anuncios jeje pero bueno tampoco son muchas palabras asi que ya.

Apewax

l'application ne s'installe pas et ne laisse rien paraître sur le site moi qui me faisait une joie de pouvoir proposer le consentement à mes visiteur

MS-Store

ich bin neu hier,ich starte neu mein online shop.
ich kann noch keine bewertung abgeben.
vielen dank

Atual Smart

Não esta querendo traduzir, para celular aparece muito grande, dificultando a visualização da pagina de vendas

Saint Iris Adriatica

it falls off the home page a bit too often, which is just a tad annoying. Why do I need to leave a longer review - get this fixed

Art Definition

I don't see the Cookie Bar on the website. I am in the EU and it is at 66%? Fill up Fill up Fill up Fill up

urbansummer

buena ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Previous 1 3 4 5