Booster: EU Cookie Bar GDPR

Provide a GDPR cookie consent banner for EU customers

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EU Cookie Bar

THE BASIN

Location Sweden

Great customer service. Customer service agent Jon, was really nice. Answered all our questions and even took time to view our store and gave us suggestings on things we could work on to improve our store. I must say, i was very pleased with the service i got. Above all, Easy app. Easy to use/install.

Eblouir Beauty

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I used the app for GDPR I was wonderfully taken care of by Lance who went above and beyond to help me.

June 8, 2022

Thanks for your feedback and for using the app <3 – if you need anything else, chat back anytime, and Lance or anyone else will be able to give you a hand :).

Cheers,
James

Shermay

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 21 hours

great service by Trish. would be better if there is a disagree button for customer to disagree on and other customize way for the buttons

June 3, 2022

Thanks for leaving feedback, Shermay! These are excellent suggestions! Your review is essential in helping us improve the app, and I have sent over your feedback to our product team. If there are more details you want to add, feel free to let us know. All the best, Kevin

DramalShop

Location Italy

Mi sono trovato davvero bene ! Supporto molto cordiale e disponibile ! Ti aiuta nei vari passaggi di configurazione

elplatano809

Location Netherlands

klanten service is geweldig, had probleempje werd in onder dan 5 minuten geholpen! ik vind dat iedereen dit moet gebruiken.

Cholette Jewelry

Location Spain
Time spent using app 5 minutes

very nice, it help me alot, now i can boost my sales. i would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify store t increase its position on

March 25, 2022

Your review means the world to us! 😊 If you have any feedback that would have made your experience more amazing to land us a 5-Star review, please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback. Cheers, Katherine

BeachRebelle

Location Germany
Time spent using app 11 minutes

really easy to use, but I would like the more differentiated settings for our clients where the clients can say allow all or disable some settings.

Bioelite srl

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app, easy to use. Just missing custom css to the free version but the team is telling me they're working on it.

Sunshine Cannabis Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I received a quick answer to my question and everything worked out well. The support used a bit too much emojis in my opinion, but that's just a small point of criticism.

sweekke

Location France

i like this application, it help me to do what i am searching . it is simple and easy to use ,and the support application ready at any time. thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88