EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

Woodecker

Works like a charm. Have been using for a few days and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Recommended.

Australian Gold UK

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to brand to match your store, and maintenance free. Definitely worth 5 stars.

BSmart.com

très belle expérience je recommande vivement hubghybiyvfyhgibyhgigiyhboyifgouygfoygougouougpuyhjhpih

lanewayshop

A must for complying as well as site trust. Quick and simple and free! Thanks for a great product guys!

Zelda Cards

I trust this app, and I use it well, full recommended, it's a nice app, holp more people will find it!

4yourdog

even as I'm not a technical person, its very easy to setup. works perfect. thanks that we can use it for free ! www.4yourdog.ch

RLHC market

ok buen servicio ...................................................................................

Nolker Shop

Easy, clear and completely intuitive. This app is the most simple to use that I've seen since I started using shopify.

Hara-Juku

I started to use it since few days, and all its ok for now. This app is easy to use, and free. so, five stars for this app...

Gadgitall

Really simple and easy to use! I just installed this app and was ready withing 2 Minutes including this review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 382 383