EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

4.7 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    78% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    16% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 4251 reviews

Dakini Temple

So far so good! simple enough to add, setup and your ready in seconds. EU compliance made simple. It does exactly what it is supposed to

viandy

Opposite to Cuko Cookie Bar this bar works without any problems! Easy to set up. Nice an simple. It´s doing the job!

Kagmad

Perfect.Nice and simple. I like it and I recommend it . Now, this app has completed my webstore Cheers guys.

Todo para MyBaby

MUY FACIL DE CONFUNGURAR, Y DESCARGAR, SE PUEDE PERSONALIZAR EL COLOR ACORDE A TU TIENDA, INTUITIVO Y RECOMENDADO 100%.

Mandala Shirt

Muy buena aplicación para Shopify, la mejor para poner cookies a tu pagina web, excelente servicio, con problems

altaw.shop

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mon site web, je l'ai installée facilement ,je la recommande, merci.

Montemojo

Simply, good work, useful, installation for dummies, customizable, Is not easy know why we need this rule on Europe.

AiBucatarie

Super first app that i installed on my shopify website
Super first app that i installed on my shopify website

STOREENOW

Me funciona genial, estoy muy contento con ella. Espero que a medida que vaya pasado el tiempo siga igual de bien.

FLOVINO

Really easy to install, user friendly ... exactly what I expected when I wanted to install an app like this

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 425 426
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 425 426