GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

DMSPORTY.COM

great app but I do not like the fas¡ct that I have to write more than what I want...this is why I give a 3 stars

hallowsh

great app does all the work for the user,
makes it really comfortable and a must have for all the pop up needs for your webshops

heinerradau

i've been looking for exactly this all the time!!!! Thank you for excellent simple solution. www.heinerradau.de

vegaaazores

Super fácil de configurar. Poucos minutos e ficou tudo ok. Podemos configurar cor, tamanho da fonte etc..
Muito Obrigado

LuxLions

I found it by accident and applied it to www.luxlions.co.uk - and it looks great.

Easy to use, absolutely free - quick to set up.

So far so good.

Tegen

I tried out a few different cookies apps, one actually stopped working after a while. I like how customisable this one is to fit with my theme.

Man Cave Slovenija

Extremely easy to use, free and it does what says. Finished setting it up in a matter of minutes. Appreciate it!!!

IZIIA

Been using this for a while. However the app didn't work today. Which made my page loading speed at 63 seconds. It was unbelievably slow... So deleted the app and now my page speed is back at 2.4 seconds. Probably lost a decent amount of customers because of this..

DiLoro Leather - Designed in Switzerland

Simple yet effective, install and forget. We at www.diloro.com highly recommend this app to anybody doing business in Europe, it's a must have and GDPR Cookie Compiler does an excellent job at it.

Backpackspremium

Funciona perfecto. Muy fácil de instalar y usar. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Gracias por compartirlo, Saludos