GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Crescendo Philippines

Very good app! and nice functionality and features, this definitely helped my shopify website give cookies consent to it's customers.

Healthy Squeeze UK

Very good app easy and customizable and the customer support is excellent! I truly recommend the app

HIPOK

Very useful app. Very helpful and kind developers, I needed a change and they got back to me right away. They modified according to the required needs
5 stars you deserve

Alec Anderson Art

helps my site look more legitimate and was easy to install... just took me a few tries to find out where to put the copied code into my website.

Formaggidieros

Using it for a better cookie policy window in home page. The help support is really fast and reply me for one doubt I had.

Kollamedia

GDPR Cookie Compiler is a nice app and very simple to install and edit.
Thank guys you did a great job!

WV Mini Factory

I like this app it is so simple to install and edit it to your own taste. Thank You . You guys did a great job. Its for free too....yeah!!!

Huala-Milano

Highly recommended! I've encountered some problem to install it and the support is timely and solution instruction is lean and precise.

Indulgent Bathing

Very prompt response time and great level of customer service. Nice to know they're available to help anytime.

Floor Studio NDSM

Really lovely app. Thank you very much for developing it and share it for free!! Good job! It is super useful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27