GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

thefurshopmilano

very responsive and helpful. i had an issue with the app and someone got in touch with me minutes after i sent a complaint. i definitely recommend this app.

Little Darling Gin

Super easy to use and customize. Thank you so much for this great Tool and its absolutely Free. Great Job Guys.

Colored Fun Socks

Perfect App! It do what it has to do and it is easy to use. Total recommended for all suites that need to be law covered.

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot (at least I hope I am all covered with the EU law). Easy to install and set up I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Gadgetelysium

I am using this app to help me to comply with the GDPR regulations since I am selling within the EU so I think is a great app because it is very easy to use and is FREE. It gives you the option to choose where you want the banner to appear on your website. I recommend this app. Thanks

Acxory

Very useful and easy to use. I recommend this app to really help your store improve. I love this App.

BabySpace Shop

Easy to implement and have found no issues with this app. I'm using it to notify people visitors that they are being tracked with cookies. Does exactly what I need it to. Quick support and follow ups.

Redkey USB

By continuing to read this review, you agree to our use of reviews. Top app! Don't forget to customise.

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

Ich habe genau drei Minuten gebraucht um die Cookie Seite einzustellen. Super einfach nnd sehr wirkungsvoll. Und Sie kostet nichts. Das ist sehr gut.
Kann ich bestens empfehlen.
Vielen Dank sagt bootybuilder.eu