GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Tout Mon Potager

Nice App ! Easy to use ! Thank U

Owlcrush

Really Great App So Simple To Use!!

Marstian

A good looking cookie banner and easy to use. Thank you !!

Yosmo

App is super easy to install and to activate on website. I love that you can customize to fit into your store theme.

Nichesamples

great......................................

Loeilbleu

Very easy application of use, and fast installation, I am satisfied.

Izzyland

Application simple et efficace , pour une obligation légale donc rien a redire

Horizon Sliding Doors

This Metizsoft app was just what I was looking for. It's simple to use and configure. Like a previous reviewer, I used another cookie tool before that never worked and left an error on the footer of my site when I uninstalled it. Metizsoft were great and removed the error left by the other app! Great job from Manthan. A huge thank you! In fact, they can also help with other fixes/enhancements on your store too!

Lovely Celebrations

I had some problems with an other EU cookie app that just wouldn't work (and didn't answer a single mail!) and left some liquid code leftovers on my page, installed this as alternative. Boy, am I happy that I did! Not only has Metizoft (and Manthan Bhavsar in particular) helped me install the app properly, they also helped me remove the issue from the former app, all done in a very fast and helpful manner. I truly recommend Metizoft and will keep an eye out for whatever else they're doing in the future.

Frankley Store

Very good and handy, we use it for our watch store frankleystore.com.