GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Click2uplift

Perfect and simple to use. Thanks so much. It takes just 2 minutes to set up and become compliant and it works a treat.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I really like how easy this app is to use. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Easy-S

simple and effective, to install and use. one pb, my banner disappear sometimes from my website, even if the app is enable, and i dont know why

Gin Evolution

Works perfectly with my store - and its free! Thanks!!
No need to spend any money on that topic ...

Jody and Lara

I was easy to put in the relevant info required to ensure my site has the right credentials to be trusted. Even for a techno- newbie like me!

Animal Rings

its great really nice that its free!

Emre Okudan

It's basic, easy to use. Awesome 5 stars :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Store-Direct.nl

it is a very nice tool to make your cookie banner. it makes your site clean. I give this app a 5 star rating

mycarproducts.nl

Erg handige en goed werkende app. Zorgt voor een beter conversie op je website. Wekt een hoop vertrouwen op bij de klanten

Goodydiz

Très bien, mais pas vraiment responsive. S'affiche bien sur mobile et pc mais pas sur tablette, le début et la fin du texte sont coupés...