GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

W4RE

It works perfect. Very easy to install and use. I strongly recommend it. Thanks for sharing it, Regards

Castle Cats

So simple to set up and use! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a GDPR Cookie Complier!

Uraphones

INDISPENSABLE for everyone who wants to sell products in Europe countries
Easy to configure and intuitive

UpRise Supply

Great app! Just what I needed, it's very easy to use, it's free and it's user friendly! Awesome work!

- UpRiseSupply.com

King Style Fashion

Perfect. Very easy to use, just what I was looking for. I recommend this app for anyone selling to EU countries

Ciel mon radis !

App super pratique et très intuitive. je la recommande pour se mettre aux normes sans savoir coder !

Tuvo Austrumu garša

Used it on my online store. Super easy to use. Love it. Took me maybe 1 minute to set it up.
I highly reccomend.

Fitmag.shop

Very nice app, works great and it's free. Custimization is very easy. I have nothing to say but 5 stars.

And Above All...YOGA

I installed the app. It clearly does what it says it will do and the setup took hardly any time at all. Very happy.

Bookish and Bakewell

Easy to use, nice and straight forward. Not much homework or research needed! Simple, pre-filled info sections.