GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

La Bottega Milanese

Great app, very easy to use, customise and integrate into your existing theme, highly recommend using it!

Esjoy

Very fast customer service, good help and the app works perfect also! Very good price (Free) Highly recommended!

VERÜCKT®

App is fantastic.

Write your own description which an option for a T&C's/ Cookies link button. Your customer has the option to decline your statement (which will take them off the site) or a box to Accept and close button.

Very basic to use, clean and professional pop up which basic design features. Would be even better with more design features.

55G Ltd

e' bellissima meravigliosa siamo contenti del suo lavoro ad un prezzo gratuito,, la consigliamo a tutti

thefurshopmilano

very responsive and helpful. i had an issue with the app and someone got in touch with me minutes after i sent a complaint. i definitely recommend this app.

Little Darling Gin

Super easy to use and customize. Thank you so much for this great Tool and its absolutely Free. Great Job Guys.

Colored Fun Socks

Perfect App! It do what it has to do and it is easy to use. Total recommended for all suites that need to be law covered.

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot (at least I hope I am all covered with the EU law). Easy to install and set up I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Gadgetelysium

I am using this app to help me to comply with the GDPR regulations since I am selling within the EU so I think is a great app because it is very easy to use and is FREE. It gives you the option to choose where you want the banner to appear on your website. I recommend this app. Thanks

Acxory

Very useful and easy to use. I recommend this app to really help your store improve. I love this App.