GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR

Compackable

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Not GDPR compliant, it's illegal due to not conforming with the following:

"A compliant GDPR cookie consent must be granular, i.e. users must be able to choose some cookies rather than others and not be forced to simply accept or reject all."

Palo Alto Innovation

Time spent using app 3 minutes

It does not have the ability for the site visitor to decline consent which is a requirement by the EU for GDPR.

Petsagram

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Unfortunately, it's not working on my website. It will be good if such simple apps work as they should.

Morning Lavender

Had to remove from our site, kept making our site unresponsive. Saw improved site performance after we removed it.

Embroidery Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app crashed my site and response time to my ticket was too slow. I lost a days worth of sales due to this.

La Tienda de Proteinas

Location Colombia

This App Crash up my Site. Reason: Native Mobile menu dont works on my web. This app sucks. I supose that an update was the problem, because worked fine about 1 week before. all apps could advise when make updates.

Paardenpassieshop

Location Netherlands

This app made my site go down for a full day, lost revenue and made a loss today. I uninstalled it and everything is fine. Dont recommend it!

DBLK

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app just made my whole store go down for a full day.

Suddenly one day the javascript from this app broke my whole site. It started working again instantly after i uninstalled it.

Do not recommend.

General Smile

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

i don't love it at all, it's a standard cookie bar! I shouldn't be writing the GDPR text myself, it should be there by default!!

Kavee C C Cages

Time spent using app About 3 years

Can't type more than 320 letters. This is unnecessarily too short. Otherwise everything is great. But that doesn't allow me to place the cookie disclaimer I need

Previous 1