GDPR Cookie Compiler

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 16, 2020

Not GDPR compliant, it's illegal due to not conforming with the following:

"A compliant GDPR cookie consent must be granular, i.e. users must be able to choose some cookies rather than others and not be forced to simply accept or reject all."

Compackable
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 17, 2020

It does not have the ability for the site visitor to decline consent which is a requirement by the EU for GDPR.

Palo Alto Innovation
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
June 20, 2019

Unfortunately, it's not working on my website. It will be good if such simple apps work as they should.

Petsagram
Estonia
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
February 20, 2019

Had to remove from our site, kept making our site unresponsive. Saw improved site performance after we removed it.

Morning Lavender
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 14, 2018

This app crashed my site and response time to my ticket was too slow. I lost a days worth of sales due to this.

Embroidery Boutique
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
October 10, 2018

This App Crash up my Site. Reason: Native Mobile menu dont works on my web. This app sucks. I supose that an update was the problem, because worked fine about 1 week before. all apps could advise when make updates.

La Tienda de Proteinas
Colombia
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 10, 2018

This app made my site go down for a full day, lost revenue and made a loss today. I uninstalled it and everything is fine. Dont recommend it!

Paardenpassieshop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 10, 2018

This app just made my whole store go down for a full day.

Suddenly one day the javascript from this app broke my whole site. It started working again instantly after i uninstalled it.

Do not recommend.

DBLK
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 7, 2018

i don't love it at all, it's a standard cookie bar! I shouldn't be writing the GDPR text myself, it should be there by default!!

General Smile
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 18, 2018

Can't type more than 320 letters. This is unnecessarily too short. Otherwise everything is great. But that doesn't allow me to place the cookie disclaimer I need

Kavee C C Cages