GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Easy-S

simple and effective, to install and use. one pb, my banner disappear sometimes from my website, even if the app is enable, and i dont know why

Goodydiz

Très bien, mais pas vraiment responsive. S'affiche bien sur mobile et pc mais pas sur tablette, le début et la fin du texte sont coupés...

paintkunterbunt

It does what it says - clean and simple. I just wish we could add multiple links... (1. Terms of Service and 2. Privacy Policy)...

Htiss

I used this app cod os good helped me to make cooki design I’m very thankful to the team who make this app really appreciable and yeah

Kempt® . Handcrafted Luxury CBD Goods

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website kemptstore.com and really like it. Good one
3 little drawbacks however :
-Cannot access to the script in the code .
-Cannot center or justify the content of the bar (only the left aligment mode available)
- Cannot change Font Police .

Backpackspremium

Funciona perfecto. Muy fácil de instalar y usar. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Gracias por compartirlo, Saludos

Iratya

Todavía no la he usado pero parece que va a ir muy bien.
Es para recomendar, al menos para probar su uso.

Baby Makeup

Bonne applicationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Why Accessories

Just got this app. It was very easy to setup and start working with.Recommended

Dozadesex

Super useful and super discreet. It is doing the job perfectly without being annoying.
Only 4 stars of 5 because it would have been nice to have the option of making the background of the banner a bit transparent.

Previous 1