GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Acxory

Very useful and easy to use. I recommend this app to really help your store improve. I love this App.

BabySpace Shop

Easy to implement and have found no issues with this app. I'm using it to notify people visitors that they are being tracked with cookies. Does exactly what I need it to. Quick support and follow ups.

Redkey USB

By continuing to read this review, you agree to our use of reviews. Top app! Don't forget to customise.

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

Ich habe genau drei Minuten gebraucht um die Cookie Seite einzustellen. Super einfach nnd sehr wirkungsvoll. Und Sie kostet nichts. Das ist sehr gut.
Kann ich bestens empfehlen.
Vielen Dank sagt bootybuilder.eu

Vies Veron

nice very nice

White Caviar

Simple app, does what it should do and it's free. Thats how an app like this should be. Just perfect.

DollandCat

Cannot not save changes after preferences... Anyone help? I have this app on my other store, worked fine...Now sth is wrong :(

Click2uplift

Perfect and simple to use. Thanks so much. It takes just 2 minutes to set up and become compliant and it works a treat.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I really like how easy this app is to use. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Gin Evolution

Works perfectly with my store - and its free! Thanks!!
No need to spend any money on that topic ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24