GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Alec Anderson Art

helps my site look more legitimate and was easy to install... just took me a few tries to find out where to put the copied code into my website.

Formaggidieros

Using it for a better cookie policy window in home page. The help support is really fast and reply me for one doubt I had.

Kollamedia

GDPR Cookie Compiler is a nice app and very simple to install and edit.
Thank guys you did a great job!

WV Mini Factory

I like this app it is so simple to install and edit it to your own taste. Thank You . You guys did a great job. Its for free too....yeah!!!

Huala-Milano

Highly recommended! I've encountered some problem to install it and the support is timely and solution instruction is lean and precise.

Indulgent Bathing

Very prompt response time and great level of customer service. Nice to know they're available to help anytime.

Floor Studio NDSM

Really lovely app. Thank you very much for developing it and share it for free!! Good job! It is super useful!

Chubibi

Easy to install and use. Very friendly and professional support as well. Definitely recommend this apps.

The Bod Pro

Very simple and easy to use. Saves me the trouble of figuring out a way to get a pop up notification to stay compliant with the GDPR rule.

Best Health & Fitness Store

really love this app. it's free and easy to use. i recommend it to anyone with a tight budget. so simple!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27