GDPR Cookie Compiler

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 6, 2022

Useful team helped me relocate the pop up so it prevented the shopify chat with us icon blocking entry to my website :)

Taurus Sport
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 20, 2021

I downloaded this app to replace a similar one that didn't provide any customization support on mobile devices. The support is really good and prompt. The app looks much better than what I had before. Will definitely recommend it.

Exodus Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 16, 2021

I have used this app and it is very helpful. The App is very user-friendly and easy to configure. Thanks for the App Team

battaofficial
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 21, 2021

Very good app! and nice functionality and features, this definitely helped my shopify website give cookies consent to it's customers.

Crescendo Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 24, 2021

Very good app easy and customizable and the customer support is excellent! I truly recommend the app

Healthy Squeeze UK
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 8, 2021

Very useful app. Very helpful and kind developers, I needed a change and they got back to me right away. They modified according to the required needs
5 stars you deserve

HIPOK
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 14, 2021

helps my site look more legitimate and was easy to install... just took me a few tries to find out where to put the copied code into my website.

Alec Anderson Art
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 14, 2021

Using it for a better cookie policy window in home page. The help support is really fast and reply me for one doubt I had.

Formaggidieros
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 13, 2021

GDPR Cookie Compiler is a nice app and very simple to install and edit.
Thank guys you did a great job!

Kollamedia
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 13, 2020

I like this app it is so simple to install and edit it to your own taste. Thank You . You guys did a great job. Its for free too....yeah!!!

WV Mini Factory