EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Apollo Tarot

It entirely attends any website needs of compliance with GDPR. And it's customizable to your store color schemes. I recommend this app.

BESTA Tools

I liked the app it's free and there are many options in it and the customer service was good they reply in less than 24 hours answering my inquiry on how to use some options .

Animalhouse Fitness

Simple, fast, easy setup. Good stuff so far!
Does exactly what we needed, and also let us easily change some colors to match our site. Sweet!

Tuttikauppa

Easy to install and configure! Awesome! Actually made me finally write the privacy policy page! So thanks!

One Wear Freedom

I've only just set this up on my website but so far so good - it was really easy and simple to set up!

mythaicurry

Nice and clean and most importantly fast loading! Works well for us unlike some others that were buggy. Recommended.

Shoppinghappylife

Good! muy buena app sirve de verdad la recomiendo, es practica y facil de usar atomaticamente gracias

Brooks and Price

Great app! Super helpful to get started and super easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone working to make their site more compliant.

THE 12TH STREET

Good App. Easy to Install and configure. I am using this app on all my stores. Highly recommend it.

Thegypsylab.com

I love it! Super simple, straight to the point, easy to set up! I've been using it for some time now, no issues with it at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13