EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Kreativa

Excelente producto, cumplió con todas mis expectativas, sencillo para usar y cumple su propósito con la estética que la herramienta requiere

allthingswithlov

Great app! It helped me a lot in setting up my cookies and privacy policy. Thank you very much! It was a great help.

A to Z Adventure Gear

This app was great! Really easy to install and customize in a matter of minutes. It looks great on our site too.

Quarantine Publications

i downloaded several of these "free" apps for cookie pop ups and this was the only one that worked. Thank you!

Apollo Tarot

It entirely attends any website needs of compliance with GDPR. And it's customizable to your store color schemes. I recommend this app.

BESTA Tools

I liked the app it's free and there are many options in it and the customer service was good they reply in less than 24 hours answering my inquiry on how to use some options .

Animalhouse Fitness

Simple, fast, easy setup. Good stuff so far!
Does exactly what we needed, and also let us easily change some colors to match our site. Sweet!

Tuttikauppa

Easy to install and configure! Awesome! Actually made me finally write the privacy policy page! So thanks!

One Wear Freedom

I've only just set this up on my website but so far so good - it was really easy and simple to set up!

mythaicurry

Nice and clean and most importantly fast loading! Works well for us unlike some others that were buggy. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13