EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

The Shirt Makes the Man

Quick, easy and does exactly what it says on the tin :)
Took all of five min to install, setup and test

Zagreb Social Club

great app, easy to use and set up. does the job perfectly and looks great. my favorite eu gdpr cookies notification app and it is free!

Litière étanche

:-)

Christopher Stone Online

SO FAR SO GOOD. SUPER EASY TO INSTALL, EVEN FOR DUMMY'S LIKE ME. REAL NICE CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE. fAST, DISCREET. I WILL WRITE ANOTHER REVIEW IN A WEEK.

Scutes

Fantastic app - incredibly easy to use with good customisation options. No need to touch the website coding at all - automatically installed. Recommended.

Form Assist

I have been using this app for apr 3 months. Itis working fine but the support is weak. didn't get response to my support request.

April 21, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
Please check email about 5 days ago, We have email feedback for you.

Regards,
Omega Team support

Gemisa-tech

encontré esta aplicación que me permite iniciar mi negocio, hasta ahora funciona bien, muchas gracias

Cannamania.de

The cookie bar is not displayed on my website, no matter how I edit the settings....................

January 29, 2020

Hello there,
Thank you for giving feedback.
I'm not sure the issue on your store, maybe the problem due to conflict js.
Could you please reinstall app and let me know. I'll check and fix this.

Regards,
Kien

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works perfectly and helps a lot (at least I hope I am all covered with the law). Easy to install and set up and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Luna Cases