Rezensionen (323)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Februar 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Omega Cookies' customer support team [Joyce], and I must say, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. From start to finish, they demonstrated an unwavering commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction, going above and beyond to address my inquiries with care and efficiency.

First and foremost, their responsiveness was truly remarkable. I reached out with a question regarding an order, and within minutes, I received a friendly and helpful response. It was evident that they value their customers' time and prioritize prompt communication.

Moreover, the level of professionalism displayed by the support team was exemplary. Despite the complexity of my query, they handled it with ease and clarity, providing detailed explanations and guidance every step of the way. Their depth of knowledge about the products and services offered by Omega Cookies was impressive and instilled confidence in their ability to assist me effectively.

What truly set Omega Cookies' customer support apart, however, was their genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Not only did they address my concerns swiftly, but they also took the extra initiative to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the resolution. Their willingness to go the extra mile did not go unnoticed, and it left a lasting impression of the company's dedication to excellence.

In conclusion, my experience with Omega Cookies' customer support team was nothing short of outstanding. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and dedication to customer satisfaction exceeded my expectations, and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance. Thank you, Omega Cookies, for setting the standard for exemplary customer support!

Thank you. :)

VivianFongDesigns LLC
24 tage mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your exceptional review! 🌟😊 We're thrilled to hear that your interaction with our customer support team, specifically Joyce, was outstanding. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that we could provide you with prompt, professional, and caring assistance. 👏🎉

We pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise, and we're glad that we were able to address your inquiries with ease and clarity. Your confidence in our products and services means a lot to us. 💡💪

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to provide you with continued exceptional support. 😊🍪🤝

5. März 2024

I recently installed and used the app and found it easy to set up. However, I encountered a minor issue with a pop-up window. I reached out to the support team, and I was surprised by how swiftly they resolved the problem for me. Overall, my experience with the app was positive, and I appreciate the responsive customer support.

NYLYN Solar
Österreich
6 tage mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our app! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the setup process was easy for you. While we regret any inconvenience with the pop-up window, we're delighted that our support team could swiftly address and resolve the issue for you. Your positive overall experience is important to us, and we're grateful for your appreciation of our responsive customer support. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance in the future, we're here for you! 👍😊 #CustomerExperience #ResponsiveSupport

25. März 2024

Amazing app & team! Easy to set up with clear information.
Lynn and Dung help us set up the Cookies Preference as we need.
Thank you guys!

EMOTIV
3 tage mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Consentik GDPR Cookies Banner app amazing and easy to set up! 🌟 Thank you for your kind words about our team members Lynn and Dung—they're dedicated to providing excellent support and ensuring your setup meets your needs. 😊 If you have any more questions or require further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🍪🛠️

15. April 2024

great customer service. I wanted to change a banner, they Dev team did that without any problems. All the thing were solved quickly.

Dentlux
Tschechien
Etwa 19 stunden mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team while using Consentik GDPR Cookies Banner app. It's fantastic to know that our Dev team swiftly assisted you in changing the banner without any hassle. If you have any further requests or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your satisfaction! 😊🛠️

26. Februar 2024

This is a great app, it has better features than the official 'Customer Privacy', and their online customer service is very prompt and professional. I definitely recommend this app.

ES-SILKSILKY
24 tage mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

🌟 Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Cookies Banner app great and appreciate the features it offers. 🍪💻 It's wonderful to know that our online customer service has been prompt and professional.

Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have more insights to share or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀😊 #GreatApp #PromptService #HighlyRecommended 🌈💙

31. Januar 2024

From the first day, Joyce was there to adapt and customize our cookie banner ! After a few weeks, I had some issues regardings some tracking, Joyce was there once again to help me !

Nice design, easy to use, efficient and an awesome customer service !

Beau-fils
Belgien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2024

That's wonderful to hear! We're thrilled that Joyce has been there to assist you from the beginning, helping with the adaptation and customization of your cookie banner. It's great to know that you find the design nice, the app easy to use, and the customer service efficient and awesome. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your positive feedback! 😊🌟🚀

24. April 2024

Perfect support all questions answered. The support agent take time and give me clear answers the knowlage was perfect. I would recommend this app

Fastpromts
Deutschland
Etwa 12 stunden mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 26. April 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for recommending our app! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you thoroughly and provide you with the clarity you needed. We always strive to ensure our users have all the information they need, with a clear and knowledgeable approach. If you have any more questions in the future, feel free to reach out. Your experience is important to us! Thanks again! 🙌💙

29. Februar 2024

This app is super easy to integrate and has all you need. The support is 10/10 as well, credit to Neil!

Street Bill
Dänemark
3 monate mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

🚀 Thank you for the fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our Omega GDPR/CCPA Cookie Banner app was a breeze to integrate and met all your needs. 🛠️💡 Big kudos to Neil for providing top-notch support and earning that 10/10 rating! 🌟 If you ever have more questions or require assistance, Neil and the rest of our team are here to help. Happy using our app! 🍪🌈 #EasyIntegration #TopNotchSupport #OmegaApps

6. März 2024

Very good app and excellent support. Thanks Niel for your help.

Ering
Rumänien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

🌟 We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app! 🚀 Big thanks to Niel for providing excellent support. 💪 If you ever need more assistance or have further feedback, feel free to reach out. Your success is our priority! 💖🛠️ #ExcellentSupport #TeamNiel #HappyCustomer 🌟💬

29. Februar 2024

Helpful support, easy app, lowest cost for what it does.

keep doing good work. The customizations are also quite enough and multilingual as welll.

Anna helped me a lot with the technical knowledge needed for settings up Google consent mode v2 properly. Thanks

Red Raven
Griechenland
Ein tag mit der App
Consentik hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

🌟 Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our support helpful and the app easy to use, all at the lowest cost for its features. 💰🛠️ We're committed to delivering value!

Kudos to Anna for providing the technical knowledge needed to set up Google consent mode V2 properly. 🌐💡 If you ever have more questions or need assistance, Anna and the rest of our team are here for you. Keep up the good work, and happy using our Omega GDPR/CCPA Cookie Banner app! 🍪🌈 #HappyCustomer #TopSupport #AffordableQuality #OmegaApps