EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Omega
4.8
July 13, 2021

Eu GDPR is a good app. Their developer team is excellent and too patient. I am really thankful to their one of member Mia, she does some extra things in my website. I may recommend this app to all customers to check their services at once. thanks

Phoenix C.B.D
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Phoenix C.B.D,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer service from Mia. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

July 12, 2021

Love this app, does not only looks good, but works properly, and the customer service is amazing! Can only recommend!

SKIN-MATTER.COM | This is Skin Matter UG
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi SKIN-MATTER.COM,

All the best!

July 12, 2021

Excellent App - Excelent Support. Mia and the Dev helped me with custom regulations for German law. I am speechless! Absolutely perfect! 10/10 I would recommend 1000000%%!!! If you need a good app for cookies, the 5,99$ are worth every penny!! Thank you so much!!

Black Turtle Clothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied July 20, 2021

Hi Black Turtle Clothing!

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

July 6, 2021

Great support and help! Really proactive and think of the best solution fits to our needs. Thanks guys.

Laif kids
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 6, 2021

Really nice app, with an awesome technical support ! fast and really professional, they help me really good and could fix all of my design issue. Change nothing guys !!

Korkspray