EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

hogarnia

Mia has helped me a lot to understand how the application works and has made my work much faster. She has given an efficient solution to all my doubts and we have made a lot of progress in the work. Thank you.

Brands Democracy

Muy buena aplicación, cumple realmente con todos los requisitos de la Unión Europea y la atención al cliente es EXCELENTE!!! Y es gratis!!!! Muchas gracias por todo!! Super recomendada.

Olga Trigo Art

I really love this app. The customer support was great and fast and they solved a small issue I had easily. I love the design of the cookies pop up in my page. Thank you!!!

Sausi tortai

At last I have found THE APP for my cookies. It is great, because:
- it gives you a customizable app
- it lets you translate text
- it GATHERS your cookies for you (this is a rare find)!!!
AND it is for FREE
Thank You! P.S. It would be great to be able to integrate cookie table into a page with privacy policy :)

Naels

Super easy to use. Got my cookie set up within a few minutes. Its also possible to paste your website colour-code, switch font-size and somewhat customize the popup. Its also great on mobile.

Art Mouvement Galerie

Très bien, très simple, parfait pour une bannière en France et en Europe ainsi que pour renvoyer vers la politique de confidentialité

Nature Loves Me

Very easy to install, no brainer. Liked easy customization of colors. Recommend this app. Great job.

SCHMIDT PEDRAS

Extremely easy and elegant, very good to edit and place the text in a simple way. We love it here ..

Easy Life Tools

Easy to use! I saw it on google while I was searching for some plugin for cookies. Recommendable so far

Unstoppable Cards

Super Quick and reliable. simple and solid. Recommended. Works on new website as soon as form checked.