EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Uppercussion

This is a great app that meets all of the requirements for the EU cookies notifications that need to be shown in many countries. The look and behavior are nicely customizable, and the support is excellent.

January 11, 2022

Hi Uppercussion
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Kattten Klimmuur

Location Netherlands

Joy had a clear explanation on how I could solve my question. The app looks good on my website, I could change the colors according to my theme.

January 5, 2022

Hi Kattten Klimmuur

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Fillamentum.com

Location Czechia

This app helps ease our headache: Branded cookie banner that looks native to your store.
Thanks to Joyce and Loc, I was able to solve my problem quickly.
Thank you to Omega and their dedicated team.

January 5, 2022

Hi Fillamentum.com

ABINTUS

Location France

This is a great cookie app, easy to setup and truly GDPR compliant. One thing is even better : Joyce from the support team. She answer any questions in no time. Highly recommended.

December 30, 2021

Hello ABINTUS!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially Joyce. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

Somavedic Europe

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks to Joyce and Loc, I was able to solve my problem quickly.
Thank you to Omega and their dedicated team.

Hi Somavedic Europe,

Somavedic Germany

Location Austria

Usefull App and GREAT SUPPORT. Everything we needed has been resolved in few hours. I can only recommend this App.

Hi Somavedic Germany,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

Somavedic Česko

Location Austria

My issues were resolved in a short period of time. Joyce's patience is greatly appreciated. Continue doing what you're doing and providing us with the finest possible experiences. Furthermore, this app allows visitors to modify their preferences. Strongly suggested!

Hi Somavedic Česko,

Angelina Swann

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The best cookie app ever! Looks cool and it's easy to change the popup style! The support team is THE BEST ❤️

December 21, 2021

Hi Angelina Swann

8UP

This app has exactly what is needed to be compliant with the EU rules for notifying users about cookies. Their support is also top notch, immediately helping to get the various cookie management and editing functions of the app updated as I needed them to be. Highly recommended.

December 9, 2021

Hi 8UP,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Oilios

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Super app, works perfectly, easily customizable and the free tier has all functionalities that a basic eshop would need. Excellent job Omega

December 3, 2021

Hi Oilios,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!
Best regards,