EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 21, 2022

Good day,
we are a fast growing small business and are looking for support in shipping with improved delivery times. Your task would be to process existing orders and send them to the customer in Germany with a best delivery time (7-10 days). Part of your job will also be to suggest products with the best possible price so that you and we get the best possible profits. We thank you in advance and wish you to contact us at the following address: ND-Comp@outlook.de

ND Schmuck
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied February 22, 2022

Hi ND Schmuck,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!

Edited January 20, 2022

This is a very generous software, with the free tier providing a lot of functionality and customization options. Customer service is also fantastic, with prompt responses and assistance. Because this software is in ongoing development, reporting bugs get fixed promptly.
I'm optimistic that this software will continue to improve in the future. This is an app that I would recommend to others. Thank you so much in advance, Loc!

Somavedic France
Austria
Time spent using app: 22 days
Omega replied January 20, 2022

Hi Somavedic France,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Lọc to give him the recognition that he deserves.
He was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

January 20, 2022

You know, their service is very prompt and on the spot, they cater for all my customization needs, by the way, the customer service is a beauty

MissSixty
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied January 20, 2022

Hi MissSixty

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

January 14, 2022

I'm on the free version and love the app. I had some small desire for layout adjustment, and the support was incredibly fast and friendly.

FINICC
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied January 14, 2022

Hi FINICC
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Edited January 12, 2022

I had several small issues over the span of several weeks and each time Joy and Loc fixed it for me. Such a consistent and quick support! The app itself is definitely recommended by me and its look adjustable for your store preferences.

GEMLY & Co.
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied January 12, 2022

Hi GEMLY & Co.

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

January 11, 2022

This is a great app that meets all of the requirements for the EU cookies notifications that need to be shown in many countries. The look and behavior are nicely customizable, and the support is excellent.

Uppercussion
Time spent using app: 8 months
Omega replied January 11, 2022

Hi Uppercussion

January 5, 2022

Joy had a clear explanation on how I could solve my question. The app looks good on my website, I could change the colors according to my theme.

Kattten Klimmuur
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied January 5, 2022

Hi Kattten Klimmuur

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

January 4, 2022

This app helps ease our headache: Branded cookie banner that looks native to your store.
Thanks to Joyce and Loc, I was able to solve my problem quickly.
Thank you to Omega and their dedicated team.

Fillamentum.com
Czechia
Time spent using app: 6 days
Omega replied January 5, 2022

Hi Fillamentum.com

December 30, 2021

This is a great cookie app, easy to setup and truly GDPR compliant. One thing is even better : Joyce from the support team. She answer any questions in no time. Highly recommended.

ABINTUS
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied December 30, 2021

Hello ABINTUS!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially Joyce. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

December 29, 2021

Thanks to Joyce and Loc, I was able to solve my problem quickly.
Thank you to Omega and their dedicated team.

Somavedic Europe