EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Prague-Boutique.cz

Great app, i would recommend to my friends. those minimum 100 character length comments. +++++++++++

Tie-Fly

I used app to display cookie content for users and make them aware of privacy policies. The app does as suggested & is customizable to fit the colors of your store & position you'd like it in. I use two of Omega's apps & haven't had any problems. Check it out @ www.tieflyclothing.com Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

customxcreations

Excellent app, easy to use and very accommodating. It has everything I need to show the cookie notification. Thanks

kaymes

this one works fast and easy :d thanks guys

Demure LLC

So far so good. Quick and easy to customize and works the way I want it to. The message supplied is perfect to satisfy the EU law.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Great app! It works as it promises! I had a minor issue at first, contacted support and they fixed it in lightning speed! Thanks a lot guys.
Highly recommended for those who need a Cookies notification on their website to abide by the EU GDPR law.

Styles by RISE

Easy to use and definitely a must have for your store. Customers trust you and your website more. And it's free!!!

Melon-Cat

Super easy to use! This is a must have in your store to comply to country laws but also to increase the trust in your shopper!

DUALDI

I like this app, is very helpful, I recommend it, it is easy to set up and it is very useful to increase the trust in your shoppers.

www.yoga-karma.shop

Nice tool... Good to configure... Easy going... 100 chatakter is a lot... Visit us at www.yoga-karma.shop