EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

MOCHO

Great app and technical support! They quickly response and helped me with customization. Special thanks to Mia!

September 10, 2021

Hi MOCHO,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Bāja London

Great app, it has everything I need for privacy policy purposes. Support are excellent & so responsive. Special thanks to Mia!

August 20, 2021

Hi Bāja London,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Sonovia

Great technical support. Replied on chat very quickly and helped with customization in less than an hour.

August 20, 2021

Hi Sonovia,

Phoenix C.B.D

Eu GDPR is a good app. Their developer team is excellent and too patient. I am really thankful to their one of member Mia, she does some extra things in my website. I may recommend this app to all customers to check their services at once. thanks

Hi Phoenix C.B.D,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer service from Mia. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

SKIN-MATTER.COM | This is Skin Matter UG

Love this app, does not only looks good, but works properly, and the customer service is amazing! Can only recommend!

Hi SKIN-MATTER.COM,

Black Turtle Clothing

Excellent App - Excelent Support. Mia and the Dev helped me with custom regulations for German law. I am speechless! Absolutely perfect! 10/10 I would recommend 1000000%%!!! If you need a good app for cookies, the 5,99$ are worth every penny!! Thank you so much!!

July 20, 2021

Hi Black Turtle Clothing!

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Laif kids

Great support and help! Really proactive and think of the best solution fits to our needs. Thanks guys.

Korkspray

Really nice app, with an awesome technical support ! fast and really professional, they help me really good and could fix all of my design issue. Change nothing guys !!

Myxzi

So I installed the app and immediately had problems with it retaining my inputted values. I contacted customer service and received a prompt reply. They fixed the issue I was having immediately! The app is easy to set up and fulfills the GDPR and California's requirements and also gives me the option to not have that pop up appear to get cookie permissions from the rest of the world. They also have a timer so that once the cookie policy is accepted, the permission is retained for a time period that I get to choose. It's simple but does it's job well.

P&H Merchandise

The app now meets all the requirements. The developers have solved all the changes promptly. The app is now highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15