Eurora Tax Automation

Eurora Tax Automation

$4.90 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 20, 2022

Great functioning app, and support from the IOSS team! Really would recommend to anyone who needs a solid solution to export to the EU from the UK and make sure that everything lines up.

Lime Pro Gaming
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Eurora Solutions OÜ replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that our app and team support you in exporting goods from the UK to the EU smoothly. We are excited to be working with Pro Gaming and to see your success with reaching EU customers.

October 14, 2022

The Eurora Tax app means I no longer have to produce spreadsheets detailing my EU sales. This saves me so much time!

RevivalVintage
Time spent using app: 29 days
Eurora Solutions OÜ replied November 18, 2022

Hey team!

We love hearing that Eurora Tax Automation app saves you time and lets you focus on delighting your customers rather than filling spreadsheets. We are glad to be working with Revival Vintage and look forward to keeping supporting your EU sales management🙌

July 1, 2021

I contacted customer support as the app was not working.
After investigating my account, they sent me a screenshot with an error message from their end.
They said the issue was coming from Shopify and that I should contact them (like I'm the app developer? What should I even ask Shopify?) And straight closed my ticket without trying to help further.

Labo Mono
Time spent using app: 1 day
Eurora Solutions OÜ replied October 4, 2022

Hi there. We need to admit, that there were some challenges with the very first version of the app. We at Eurora do understand your frustration related to being unable to use the expected service, but guess what? We've managed to completely refactor our app and can now proudly announce, that from now on your IOSS compliance is guaranteed with Eurora. Same time our dedicated and educated support team would be more than happy to assist you throughout your entire journey with us :)