Accurate VAT at checkout.
Accurate info on costs gives your shop credibility and makes sure you comply with trade regulations for cross border trade.
Transparency for customers.
Better cost transparency reduces your returns and increases customer satisfaction. Making sure your customers will return.
Peace of mind for you.
Eurora’s automated database of duties, tax rates, and trade regulations is always up to date. So that you wouldn't have to worry about it.
关于 Eurora Duty & Tax Calculation
Eurora Duty & Tax Calculation
Eurora is an intelligent cross border compliance platform for e-commerce marketplaces. Eurora’s fully automated and science-backed AI-based solutions allows companies to save time and resources while handling large amounts of data near-instantly and precisely.
- Enables full visibility of VAT and duties for consumers in any currency for the destination country in the shopping cart of a marketplace.
- Covers VAT and duty rates, de minimis thresholds, and active free trade agreements for an expanding list of countries.
- Reduces the number of returned orders due to unexpected additional fees.
- Compliant with new UK VAT regulations AND THE EU VAT changes taking effect on 1st of July 2021.
Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) required.
The Shopify CarrierService API - also called Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) - must be enabled for the app to add VAT and duty tax to the shipping price. CCS is included with Advanced Shopify or higher.
If your account does not include CCS, get it the following ways:
- Switch to an annual billing cycle, OR
- Add CCS for a 20 USD monthly fee, OR
- Upgrade your plan to Advanced Shopify or higher
0.04 USD per Eurora duty and tax calculation request