All‑in‑One Sales Toolkit

All‑in‑One Sales Toolkit

$6/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Eushopa
November 30, 2022

Superb app, just what I need for my ecommerce, clear, easy to use and full of nice functionalities. In addition, support is awesome, just perfect and dedicated attention, Super recommended.

Trendsplant
Spain
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
November 27, 2022

Denne appen gjør det svært enkelt å lage salg på butikken. Også glimrende support som svarer raskt. Anbefales.

Plakatbar.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 11, 2022

This is by far the best app we've found for discounts/sales. It works great when discounting on a product level and across all product types. It's perfect for any type of sale! In additional, the customer support from Marius is incredible. The team is always available, is responsive, and has gone above and beyond every time we reach out to ensure our sale is running smoothly. Highly recommend this app!

Del Toro Shoes
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 11, 2022

One of the best app I've used in a long time. Perfect for Black Friday or other promotions. I highly recommend it!

Rezolvi.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 20, 2022

I absolutely love Eushopa. Not only does the app work great but the team is amazing. They take every critique and suggestion seriously and work hard to ensure their clients are well taken care of. If you need an easy to use sales app that does so much more, I absolutely recommend Eushopa Toolkit!

MINIturrific