All‑in‑One Sales Toolkit

All‑in‑One Sales Toolkit

$6/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 18, 2023

So far so good, has made managing sales a much simpler proposition. Support very reactive too and helped me to move over from a previous version, which would have taken me ages.

Crewroom
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 30, 2022

Superb app, just what I need for my ecommerce, clear, easy to use and full of nice functionalities. In addition, support is awesome, just perfect and dedicated attention, Super recommended.

Trendsplant
Spain
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
November 27, 2022

Denne appen gjør det svært enkelt å lage salg på butikken. Også glimrende support som svarer raskt. Anbefales.

Plakatbar.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 11, 2022

This is by far the best app we've found for discounts/sales. It works great when discounting on a product level and across all product types. It's perfect for any type of sale! In additional, the customer support from Marius is incredible. The team is always available, is responsive, and has gone above and beyond every time we reach out to ensure our sale is running smoothly. Highly recommend this app!

Del Toro Shoes
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 11, 2022

One of the best app I've used in a long time. Perfect for Black Friday or other promotions. I highly recommend it!

Rezolvi.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 20, 2022

I absolutely love Eushopa. Not only does the app work great but the team is amazing. They take every critique and suggestion seriously and work hard to ensure their clients are well taken care of. If you need an easy to use sales app that does so much more, I absolutely recommend Eushopa Toolkit!

MINIturrific
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 17, 2022

Love this app - it has made my sales promotional time so much easy - set it and forget it.
If you need any assistance they are happy to help and quick to respond.

Campmor
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 12, 2022

Great app - excellent customer service when we were setting this up. The main benefit is that is easy and intuitive to use.

Team Wear Store.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 27, 2022

Great app that we use for automating SEO, running sales, and generating art templates. Excellent value for money, and super-responsive support and guidance. Very happy :-)

Pixalot
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2022

We replaced 3 apps with Eushopa Toolkit. We run multiple sales, this app quickly updates prices and product tags when sales start or end, or when we tag products to include/exclude them in a sale.
My team uses it to make bulk product updates when needed, or scheduled recurring tasks such as removing 'new' tag a month after a product is published.
And finally, this app continuously updates our products SEO metadata and product images filenames & alt text, which helps our customers to find us on google. The team is easy to reach on WhatsApp for any questions or minor issues we had. They even implemented some changes that we needed. Highly recommended!

HipHip.ro