Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Market and sell your events with an incredible Event Calendar.

Onederings

I only gave this a 4 star because I just started using this app. I have it loaded on my shopify site, and tested it out and it worked. It looks nice and was easy to figure out how to set it up. It requires a Stripe account that you have to link to it but it is easy to do this. Once you have the stripe account you just have to copy and paste 2 keys into the ECA app. I am an agritourism farm and I needed to issue tickets so I could control how many people were at the farm at any one time. I was really worried about how to do this and if it would be very complicated. I will update this review after I have had some experience over the next month or so but I am optimistic. Also I one issue with implementation that was solved quickly by their support.

Moneymakerworkouts

Works well for what we need and customer support helped us install on our homepage which was really helpful.

Shades of Lavender Farm

I just started using Event Calendar App a few weeks ago. I find it easy to use and it incorporated well into my Shopify website. The ticket purchasing is smooth and my customers seem to navigate it easily. There are a few things that I would like to see added such as customers being able to purchase multiple tickets at once and also I am unable to put a limit on the amount of tickets sold. I have had a good response from Alex and he is very responsive to my emails. I have not had any resolution to my above mentioned concerns, but Alex assures me that he plans to work on them. I only brought them up to him a day ago. Overall I am very happy with this app. I hope it continues to be a benefit to my website and sales.

Colin Buchanan 2

I purchased this app to run our event calendar for an entertainer. Alex the developer has been great in answering any queries that I have. App is fast and easy to use.

Thanks

Kanakavalli

We think this is the slickest Event Calendar app we've seen, and was exactly what we needed. Alex is responsive to minor tweaks, but frankly, the bones of the design and functionality are great right out of the box! Looking forward to see how this develops further.