Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Market and sell your events with an incredible Event Calendar.

Shades of Lavender Farm

I just started using Event Calendar App a few weeks ago. I find it easy to use and it incorporated well into my Shopify website. The ticket purchasing is smooth and my customers seem to navigate it easily. There are a few things that I would like to see added such as customers being able to purchase multiple tickets at once and also I am unable to put a limit on the amount of tickets sold. I have had a good response from Alex and he is very responsive to my emails. I have not had any resolution to my above mentioned concerns, but Alex assures me that he plans to work on them. I only brought them up to him a day ago. Overall I am very happy with this app. I hope it continues to be a benefit to my website and sales.

Colin Buchanan 2

I purchased this app to run our event calendar for an entertainer. Alex the developer has been great in answering any queries that I have. App is fast and easy to use.

Thanks

Kanakavalli

We think this is the slickest Event Calendar app we've seen, and was exactly what we needed. Alex is responsive to minor tweaks, but frankly, the bones of the design and functionality are great right out of the box! Looking forward to see how this develops further.