Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Market and sell your events with an incredible Event Calendar.

LouMuzik.com

Love it! would like to see a more in-depth analysis. like how many views of the calendar per day, week, month, 6 months, year, 1 quarter, 2 quarter, etc. ...graph chart showing trends with month and date. something like that. Have the ability to sent an automated notification directly to the peoples phone that subscribed to the calendar when events are added to calendar.

TALLIS

I have been using this app to list events and provide ticketing. It is very easy to set up. I particularly like that you can link it directly to your Stripe account and take ticket payments with NO FEES. It's amazing.

I previously tried another event app which was very poor. Event Calendar is better by far. I don't think there is another app that does what this one does.

Very happy customer!

Le Du's Wines

We tried out several different event apps, but pretty much all of them had this incompatibility or that feature missing. ECA has been by far the best for my needs of selling tickets, keeping track of attendees, and overall looking very attractive on my site. I'm very happy to report that the developer is very responsive, very welcoming to suggestions, and even wrote a big official guide in response to a help request. The developer is working hard to keep improving the app, and I'm excited to see more features added on to its already excellent state!

Nail Techniques

The app has been very helpful for my clients to organize their upcoming classes and give them an easy way to update and maintain without knowing any code! Had a few hiccups here and there but got excellent customer service and it was very helpful! My go to recommendation for calendar apps for all my clients who I create Shopify stores for

FlingGolf™

We find that the key benefits of this app are the nice calendar presentation of events (https://flinggolf.com/pages/events) and the ability to buy tickets directly from the events page using Stripe integration. We no longer need separate event management apps reducing cost and time. The developer, Alex, has also been quite responsive when we requested a feature addition.

Telluric Group, LLC

Great app. We looked at a lot of similar apps, and all had major shortcomings. This one is very well designed, easy to use, and very customizable. The support is absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Polar Magyarország

After long search and trying many other options, I had decided to stay with this Event calendar app, because it has beautifully designed layout, and the support team behind is very responsive. I am sure there are much more complex systems available out there, but this app is under constant improvement, and since the design and structure behind is there, I am sure soon take over even the big ones. And once again, they have a support you can count on, what was a key point for us. I can warmly recommend this great app!

Elysian Springs

A great user friendly app - with quick responsive assistance when needed. Recommend this one!

Opatra Pro

Useful, user-friendly, along with an excellent customer service, this app it's a perfect fit solution for us.

The Artful Space

My client has been very pleased with the look and functionality of Event Calendar App. Alex, the developer is always responsive and helpful when we need assistance. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Previous 1