Event Calendar App

Sell Tickets & Collect RSVPS to your Classes, Courses & Events

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Event Calendar App Header Image

Mycoasis.com.au

Great app, very smooth and user friendly. Support is spot on also as I had some troubles with my google calendar but Alex sorted it out. Highly recommended

April 20, 2022

Great to see you set up 👍. Thank you so much for the review.

Lanxel Candles

I love this app. It saves me lots of admin time and has great features. It's super user-friendly for both me and my customers. It took me a short time to upload all my workshops for a six month period because I could duplicate events and then correct them accordingly. Alex offers outstanding service, is ealisy available and open to any feedback. I have already recommended this app and will for sure continue to do so.

Le Club

Super fast to integrate and style with Alex's help. Back end is super simple and love the ability to tag and colour events with different partners!

Hidden Tracks Cycling

Love this app - most importantly the customer experience is simple, and easy the backroom set-up is quick to master and the helpline is quick, knowledgeable and friendly.

Murai Ceramique

I'm just getting started with this app but Alex is more than helpful. I see all the potential to save time with my events and being more organized. I appreciate the personalized service.

Stitchhouse.

Had multiple issues and thanks to Alex from ECA he walked us through and did a lot of leg work to help us get back online very quickly and even set us up to be able to be able to better manage the calendar ourselves! Thanks again to ECA for everything! Side note: this calendar app is very simple to use and have going in minutes! I highly recommend using this!

January 4, 2022

Hi Stitch House,

Was a pleasure speaking to you and helping you get set up again. Thank you for leaving such a nice review.

Regards,

Alex

FORFITSAKE

Great app with useful and well thought out features. The possibility to edit the confirmation email sent to people signing up for events has recently been added which is really fab and makes things quick for me. Alex is really helpful with any issues and responds quickly. Would highly recommend.

January 4, 2022

Hi Forfitsake,

Thank you for such a pleasant review. If you ever need anything else from us, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Alex

LouMuzik.com

Love it! would like to see a more in-depth analysis. like how many views of the calendar per day, week, month, 6 months, year, 1 quarter, 2 quarter, etc. ...graph chart showing trends with month and date. something like that. Have the ability to sent an automated notification directly to the peoples phone that subscribed to the calendar when events are added to calendar.

TALLIS

I have been using this app to list events and provide ticketing. It is very easy to set up. I particularly like that you can link it directly to your Stripe account and take ticket payments with NO FEES. It's amazing.

I previously tried another event app which was very poor. Event Calendar is better by far. I don't think there is another app that does what this one does.

Very happy customer!

Le Du's Wines

We tried out several different event apps, but pretty much all of them had this incompatibility or that feature missing. ECA has been by far the best for my needs of selling tickets, keeping track of attendees, and overall looking very attractive on my site. I'm very happy to report that the developer is very responsive, very welcoming to suggestions, and even wrote a big official guide in response to a help request. The developer is working hard to keep improving the app, and I'm excited to see more features added on to its already excellent state!

Previous 1 3