Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

BonAchatBienVu

Il faudrait l'application en français ... Shopify permet de travailler avec son site en français et il faudrait que les applications fassent de même.

bozuut

Great app. I love it and it offers so much,, and so easy to use. it goes well with my website. Really helping my store.

Max-Winn

Bonjour,
Simple d'utilisation mais manque une traduction en français.
Est l'application serait au top

HEEL

very top.......................................................................................................................................................

Victoria Moretti

the timer does not appear on my site
somebdy can help me
???????????????????????????????????????????

shoop4youu

ca va cest sympa tres simple dutilisation mais je trouve ca cher pour ce que c'est point negatif cest ca

Gossip Closet

Great ! i really love this app. A perfect match for a professional design :) thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cils Make Up

it's very simple to create one bar but for the moment i can not see it .
i would to understand why because the bar is not on line and i think i did everything for that.

Eliot Grey

I used this app for my Flash Sale and I can tell you it really works! I posted today and by this evening sold over $200 worth of items. Great app

Eliot Grey Boutique

HK Designed

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52