Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Wheye

I love this App! You can really set a Timer that will suit your shop' style smoothly, and the fact they offer a Free Plan when you are just starting is so Great!

Montibout

Cool ! Bonne application. Fonctionnalités intuitives et la prise en main est rapide. Je recommande !

Shop Kloset Essentials

I used this app to set up a countdown timer for my 4th of July sale. I just did it so I am hoping for optimal results. It was really easy to customize and set up which made it that much fun for me to set up. I can't wait to see my results.

JawlineUSA

Quick, easy, intuitive, and overall very happy with the results. definitely recommend to anyone trying to make a limited time sale.

kapaskin.com

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre l'urgence sur mon site. Je suis très satisfait, elle est merveilleuse.

VecFashion Templates Co.

great app and user friendly keep it up guys. this is simply very easy to install and use and it is working perfectly fine.

CHICELEGANCIA

GOOD APP, GOOD APP.

TÔRCHE CANDLE CO

First timer. Excited about my first week's sale. I will follow up on how exactly this works for those of you starting off like me.

Faba

I used the application during a promotion on my site and it served me well. I plan to use it again during my next promotions. I recommend it 100% because it is simple and effective.

economizeimport

achei muito intuitivo, e tem uma ótima qualidade, recomento a todos que queiram alavancar suas venda

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58