Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

TheFirstEverest™

It seems good since I am using it for the first time. Hope it will be good. I could advise any friend to try it.

La Fameuse Boutique

I find this add very useful. I am using it to see if I can generate any sale at all. Since I open my store.I have not a sale not one even though I have a lot of subscribers. If any sales come I will continue to use this App. Right now I cannot undertake anymore contract or engagement till the sale start.

Get Trilly

Wonderful easy to use product. Highly recommend for anyone starting an e-commerce or dropshipping store.

ASTRID MENDES

I used this app to my website and I really like it. I thank you a lot for your help, and i will recommand your app.

My Douche

cet application es vraiment top pour creer un compte a rebours simple et efficace d'utilisation je conseil fortement

Fan-tastik

Excellent APP .. really recommanded to get a better ROI i sincerly recommand it for all you shops......

CNA Republic

SO EASY FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. LOVE IT WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT SO FAR. I UNDERSTAND NO NEED MORE EXPERTS

Rhinox-Group

Used this app for over a year now - Well worth spending the time with. Even the free version has more than enough features to make an attractive and effective time/discount bar! Would like a few more features to not be premium only, however!

The Gadgets Gator

Didn't work for my needs. I tried to use this app to put a countdown bar only on my customer's check out pages. I tried lots of methods and none of them work. I tried specifying the url using, mystorename.com/checkout. I also tried using the keywords in url methods, trying both the keywords checkout and checkouts. None of them worked. No bar is loading when on the checkout pages. So I am deleting the app. Especially since it charges you and it won't even work for what I need it to. So frustrating.

Better Imports - Ecommerce

Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!