Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Lentopets

Le compteur ne s'affiche ni sur le pc ni sur mobile ? Utilité ? ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Two Feet Green

First countdown timer used after reading numerous reviews. WOW... EASY!
Actually shocked at how easy it was and looking forward to watching results. Literally had my new timer on my site from sign up to finish in less than 10 minutes.

iDreamByGenie.com

so great, this really a nice thing, very one like it, come on, hurry up. this will make us get more and more old customers.

Ra Divinity

This app is awesome for increasing conversions. Definitely recommend if you want to get big time sales

Mylnso

I was THRILLED to find this app which would allow me to add some cool effect and info on website! I could not have moved forward without that feature! Now I can do more to get my business growing! Thank you sooo much! I am VERY HAPPY having this app!!! I will definitely be making more purchases with Mobile Converter!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Holla

We use this app to promote current store promotions/discounts, it's super easy to use and does exactly what we wanted

woot & hammy

Amazing app! Used this for my holiday sales promotions and it has been excellent. I also use other apps by Hextom - great company!

Dustifix

Very good plugin. I used it for the first time and its convenient and looks exactly like i wanted ! Recommended

Argent&Perles

The timer doesn't display on mobile even if the bar does.

Saxx Underwear

This App has helped to increase our sales by highlighting our promotions and creating a sense of urgency. Well worth it and recommend it highly. Easy to install and use.