Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

RoboticsShirts.com

Just set it up for the first time and it was extremely simple to do. I think it will do good things for my site.

NjoyLif3

I love this app, it was super easy to use. It has many type of colors and wording for cyber monda, christmas ect. recommend it

FashionFavorites

Wordt mooi weergegeven op mijn website en de kleuren en tekst kun je gemakkelijk aanpassen. Heel tevreden met deze app.

Cremellet

I would like to know what is the time zone when I set up the time, because I'm in France and I don't know which hour put. Thank you in advance!

Maykyra

I like it, but they should place more things for the 7 days of testing since it has very simple templates.

LiveTheVida

I LOVE THIS app i will use it again soon thank you for everything you guys are awesome thanks guys i love it

Cherubs

Easy to understand. I downloaded a few apps and then deleted. This was the best one by far! :) Thank you so much x

Destination Gold Detectors

Very easy to get started and set up the first bar. Many great options to choose from. We will continue to explore more possibilities! : )

Chipper By Ivana

Por el momento funciona a la perfección, Cumplió mi objetivo. Veré que sucede con el paso del tiempo.. Si me la quedo o nó

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

Tried this app for the first time and it looks amazing already. Looks like i am going to enjoy it more....