Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Woodland Witch Cottage

I used this app to help set up a countdown to the Winter Solstice it was super easy and didn't even take me 5 minutes. I highly recommend it.

A.E.M Always Expect More

I love this app because it was super easy to use and has so many cute and adorable options, from the font size to the background design. Really simple and easy feature to add to your website.

dwella

Pretty easy to use! Made a countdown bar in less than 5 minutes. The UI could be improved a bit, but overall, pretty good.

Folio Lilas Store

I would really recommend this app its easy to use, very interactive! This is ideal for your store! Have a good day

State of Play High Fashion

Love the app very easy to use and quick application to add to my Shopify store very excited to see an increase in sells

Grace-Field Farmacy

Great apps! I'm using Countdown Timer & Ultimate Sales Boost. Great job, guys, for providing free apps with robust and helpful features already...

LUXURIOUS BASICS

THIS APP WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE I WAS USING. I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO FIND A TIMER THAT WORKS AND DOES NOT GLITCH.

IK Store

I LOVE THE APP, I need more of free app
Thank you for your help, best app ever......................

binado

This app is extremely helpful and was super easy to use and help set up my building up my conversions for my new store!!

Love Christmas Shop

This app works perfectly and very easy to set up the best countdown you can get tried others and they did not work very happy.