Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

lovegoodfats

Love this app ... extremely easy to use and works great .. love it, love it! You don't need to know any coding ... it's simple and easy to set up!

Arezzi

I have a problem with the app. My timer is hidden by the bar of the top of my site, which makes that the bar is hardly visible on my site. how can I fix this problem?

Queen Like Products

This app is awesome, I would recommend this if you want to add scarcity and make your want to buy from your store!

Ankor MAKEUP

Lourd c'est parfait pour les store de niches franchement c'est magnifique et ca convertit de fou malade

Ivy League Tresses

I used this app to create urgency during sales. It's clear, fun, and easy to customize. It's perfect. I would highly recommend.

Uzuri Boutique

Very easy to use! i was able to create banner quick and efficiently, i will be keeping this app for a long time

Miss Curiosity AU

I am not sure that the banner covers the header.

Lushness Inc.

I used this to help me make sales, but am currently having trouble implementing it on my website, hopefully I figure it out over the next few minutes.

Basketball Jersey World

This is a great app! Highly recommended. So many edit options. We love it. Tried another one before this app and the other didn't come close.

EverydayGoods.ca

Good solid app. Easy to use and install. Looks clean on your store. Would recommend this to any shopify store owner